Sign in to follow this  
hertzie

glad to see you!

Gee, was THAT frightening! Coming back from a 10 weeks stay somewhere else on the globe and finding all OFF-topics etc. gone at SOH! At MY age that's quite shocking, gentlemen! So I'm MIGHTY GLAD that there is a new place where I can get rid of my frustrations and be a nuisance for at least some people haha. Hope to get phase 3 installed soon and be a happy pilot then. Wish you all the best and lots of happy flying hours. Regards from hertzie.

Gee, was THAT frightening! Coming back from a 10 weeks stay somewhere else on the globe and finding all OFF-topics etc. gone at SOH! At MY age that's quite shocking, gentlemen! So I'm MIGHTY GLAD that there is a new place where I can get rid of my frustrations and be a nuisance for at least some people haha. Hope to get phase 3 installed soon and be a happy pilot then. Wish you all the best and lots of happy flying hours. Regards from hertzie.

Hello hertzie

It is nice to see you back here.

best

nio

And a warm greeting from myself as well!

Good to see all the good people here as well as several Boys of 60 members.