Sign in to follow this  
scouserlad13

Welcome To combatace (for all the OFF MEMBERS)

Just really saying welcome to the club, and if you havnt made yourself heard yet, introduce yourselves here in this thread. So welcome again, glad to have you with us.

i just wish same!

let's drink togeder at the pub folks!!

It's a funny thing. I just started getting back into sims a month or two ago after a six or seven year absense. Combatsim very quickly became my favorite webpage.

WW1 is my preferred subject for sims and I've been enjoying the heck out of FE. I decided a few days ago to order OFF and thought, 'now I'll have to split my time between the combatace and the official OFF forums'. That isn't the case anymore and I know it's a hassle for the people moving over here, but I think this is going to work out great.

OFF and Combatace = an excellent combination, IMHO.

i just wish same!

let's drink togeder at the pub folks!!

Your buying the first round :biggrin:

Yeah welcome to CA but leave some space for us jet drivers to post lol :biggrin:

:drinks: Hi fellow early birders, mustang riders and jet jockeys. Well we OFFers are getting settled in a bit now and just starting to poke around the place a bit, I think we will all get along just grand. We have been made to feel at home and frankly we love it here. To my mind it's like a fabulous free patch I downloaded and it has changed all the not so good to the latest and greatest. OFF life is very good right now. More of the chaps, mates and honorable huns will find the Pub eventually. Just follow the trail of bottles. Thanks to all. You/we have a very good thing here. :drinks_drunk:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I am glad you don't mind about us parking our crates on your airstrip.

Cheers

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I am glad you don't mind about us parking our crates on your airstrip.

Cheers

What Gremlin said. And I hope you folks have got some more booze in, we tend to go through quite a lot... :alcoholic: takes the taste of the castor oil away. Doesn't do anything for the laxative effect, unfortunately. :stinker:

Thanks for the welcome! This is a great community with allot to offer. I think I might even give some of these FE mods a go.

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome good to be here

Always good to have more flyers here. Welcome.

Glad to see you all settling in nicely here, and as many of you have said, i think we will all get along well.