Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT my second most eagerly awaited disk has arrived

HA!

Just recieved my Empire Total War DVD's!

I love the total war series, and have been looking forward to this for months!

New Forum, New Game!...happy days!

Oh yes................ very lucky man you. I envy. I have to have it when I have the moola. The ship engagements are what I'm after. I would love to see a forum for this sim here. WW1 warbirds and the age of Sailing Men of War are my fav topics. Life of Nelson etc. I look forward to a game named East India Company also. Have a great time Widowmaker and do give a report please when you get a bit of a chance please.

Oh yes................ very lucky man you. I envy. I have to have it when I have the moola. The ship engagements are what I'm after. I would love to see a forum for this sim here. WW1 warbirds and the age of Sailing Men of War are my fav topics. Life of Nelson etc. I look forward to a game named East India Company also. Have a great time Widowmaker and do give a report please when you get a bit of a chance please.

No Problem..will report in, and hopefully post a few Naval Screenies (just for you!) :good:

My copy arrived from Amazon this morning. I've had it on for 1 &1/2 hours and its bombed out twice already.

WTF!!!

:blowup:

:rolleyes:

My copy arrived from Amazon this morning. I've had it on for 1 &1/2 hours and its bombed out twice already.

WTF!!!

:blowup:

:rolleyes:

Heard bad reports about it doing that.

I suspect that pile of sh*t STEAM is responsible!....GOD I HATE STEAM!

Heard bad reports about it doing that.

I suspect that pile of sh*t STEAM is responsible!....GOD I HATE STEAM!

Not to keen on Steam meself but its better than it used to be. They are usually OK for fixing problems sooner rather than later.

I would rather have Steam than Starfarce mind you.

Edited by Davy TASB

Hi,

I heard also reports coming in of problems with the new Total War.. from what i heard it is indeed steam!! but as prev mentioned ANYTHING is better than that crap starforce.. Ive heard horror stories of whole rigs crashing from it.. Please keep us updated Widow :)

Roger Wilco.

(I can't play it at the moment..as It is a Birthday present for my Son!..heehee...and so, I don't want him to see it installed on my machine)

I love playing the sneaky parent role!!