Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

HUSSAH!...The Widowmaker returneth!

Thanks Dave!

Hey Olham / Blue and all my other Hun adversaries!...... Better watch out, cos the Widow is coming for ya!! :biggrin:

Hi Widowmaker and a hearty welcome mate! FYI Herr Olham is on leave as they say do to a spot of trouble with his rig. I have informed him of our new quarters and the big todo that brought us to this new 'drome. Do let me know how you are getting on with ETW please.

Ha Ha!! Vee Aree Vaitiiing fuur yooou Krumpet Menace!!! you und yourr nastyy little stiff upper lip henchmann tooo..HAH! (evil Smile while rubbing hands...he, he,he)

Fur Der kaiiiserrr und meehr Beeer!!!

Blue781

Edited by Blue781

Ha Ha!! Vee Aree Vaitiiing fuur yooou!!! (evil Smile while rubbing hands...he, he,he)

Fur Der kaiiiserrr und meehr Beeer!!!

Blue781

Baking hot Krumpets await you my German Friends (or should that be Fiends!) :biggrin:

Hi Widowmaker and a hearty welcome mate! FYI Herr Olham is on leave as they say do to a spot of trouble with his rig. I have informed him of our new quarters and the big todo that brought us to this new 'drome. Do let me know how you are getting on with ETW please.

Aha!...well tell him not to get involved with that Air Mechanic!.....(again) :rolleyes:

dear Widow,

Did you happen to save the great wonderful album of yours?... the whole Jasta has hangovers thanks to that dastardly peice of work..(Za Leutenant got a copy from za rear while on leave).. I bet we woke up the whole village as well as gave the Mechanics something to talk about in the morning... I do also believe a new drink was somehow invented called the Sopwith Dolphin, sometime early in the morning.. dont quite remember though... ugh... one more hour of Das German is shoooting up my bottom... and ill go crawl in my cockpit.. ohh damn not those guns again...owwww

Truly,

Blue781

Edited by Blue781

Thanks Dave!

Hey Olham / Blue and all my other Hun adversaries!...... Better watch out, cos the Widow is coming for ya!! :biggrin:

ZZZZZZZZ *snort* ... uh.. oh... jah...

Olham, pleaze go zhoot him down.... and remember to give Frankie a bone on ze way out.... (yawn) [grabs his little teddy bear and goes back to sleep].... ZZZZZZZZ

;)

OvS

dear Widow,

Did you happen to save the great wonderful album of yours?... the whole Jasta has hangovers thanks to that dastardly peice of work..(Za Leutenant got a copy from za rear while on leave).. I bet we woke up the whole village as well as gave the Mechanics something to talk about in the morning... I do also believe a new drink was somehow invented called the Sopwith Dolphin, sometime early in the morning.. dont quite remember though... ugh... one more hour of Das German is shoooting up my bottom... and ill go crawl in my cockpit.. ohh damn not those guns again...owwww

Truly,

Blue781

Yes old chap!...here it is (thanks to RAF_Louvert

post-22245-1236180567_thumb.jpg

Ahh Sehr Gut!! the album has survived.. we need to frame that we do!!

Cheers,

Bloody Germans...you can't take a joke can you?

Just because we fire off a small barrage, you have to have an air raid to get your own back!........ look what Jasta 12 have done to my Gramaphone Record!!

I am very cross!!

post-22245-1236195222_thumb.jpg