Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Need A List....

When someone can, I need a list of the current main corp of modders please. Many thanks.

When someone can, I need a list of the current main corp of modders please. Many thanks.

Dave,

The current status gives:

Winder

Polovski

Shredward

Sandbagger

Paarma

Makai

RexHannover

OvS (myself)

We're down to 8 now. Paarma has not regisitered yet. But he will. Sandbagger, Shredward and myself have volunteered to moderate the forum, so I do think we all need the same access. It's up to you.

All the best, and thanks again.

OvS

Ok I will get to work on their modders tags. I think Erik is taking care of the moderators choices you picked.

Looks like everyone is taken care of. I validated Paarma's account too.

Looks like everyone is taken care of. I validated Paarma's account too.

Thanks Dave. :yes:

Moderating the forum will be Sandbagger, Shred and myself, but the extra access is always helpful just in case. :good:

OvS

Are the three mods all in the US?

(just wondered about timezones, and if a naughty thread can be picked up in time?...we should have a European mod as well perhaps, if we haven't yet?)

(just wondered about timezones, and if a naughty thread can be picked up in time?...we should have a European mod as well perhaps, if we haven't yet?)

No, we're spread between UK, USA and far Canada. Ted is the furthest and I think he's 3 hrs behind me. BUT... all of us on the OFF Dev Team are Moderators... so we have it all covered. It's just that Sandbagger, Shred and I offered to keep house and moderate everything. :biggrin:

James

I wouldn't worry too much mate, all eight of the OFF team have mod functions, plus there are all the existing CA mods and admins to deal with stuff as and when needed/noticed etc. I believe we have full 24/7 coverage. :good:

And considering how little there'll be requiring moderation it'll be a bit like 20+ chaps sitting around on guard with shotguns waiting for the occasional housefly to buzz in. :biggrin:

Edited by Siggi

I wouldn't worry too much mate, all eight of the OFF team have mod functions, plus there are all the existing CA mods and admins to deal with stuff as and when needed/noticed etc. I believe we have full 24/7 coverage. :good:

And considering how little there'll be requiring moderation it'll be a bit like 20+ chaps sitting around on guard with shotguns waiting for the occasional housefly to buzz in. :biggrin:

I just had a conversation to Pol about the same thing. I'm more interested in getting this all set-up and running for you guys to enjoy, moreso than anything else. This way it's a done deal, and on it's way. Hopefully, it'll be a good, open-minded experience with plenty of information to read, and share between everyone on it.

I already love the layout and the new changes we all agreed on will definitely help once they are put in place.

OvS

I just had a conversation to Pol about the same thing. I'm more interested in getting this all set-up and running for you guys to enjoy, moreso than anything else. This way it's a done deal, and on it's way. Hopefully, it'll be a good, open-minded experience with plenty of information to read, and share between everyone on it.

I already love the layout and the new changes we all agreed on will definitely help once they are put in place.

OvS

Don't worry OvS, I'm sure you'll have next to nothing to deal with on the moderation front, and even if something does crop up the chances of you having to deal with it before one of the other mods gets to it first are highly unlikely. So relax and try to enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us without getting all anxious and stressed about your new duties. :good:

Hi guys, new to the forum :yes:

Really looking to forward to getting the game soon.... :blink:

Its looking good and a big thanx to Ovs for putting himself forward for Moderator (some poor sucker has to do it!!)

I'm sure he'll let loose with the big guns if he needs to.

I for one am gonna behave myself :clapping: