Sign in to follow this  
Winder

Combat Ace.... OFF's new home.

Guys n Gals,

Yep its official now - Combat Ace is OFF's new official forum.

Thanks to Alex(MK2) and the Combat Ace Team it has been a breeze moving here.

This has basically allowed us to continue on V1.26 undisturbed save for an evening of very strange events - one which I will probably never forget.

I still am not sure what happened there.

But onward.

We have updated all the links on our Website and they are now pointing to Combat Ace as our new forum home.

Great to see so many familiar 'faces' here already!

Ta

Best

WM

Guys n Gals,

Yep its official now - Combat Ace is OFF's new official forum.

Thanks to Alex(MK2) and the Combat Ace Team it has been a breeze moving here.

This has basically allowed us to continue on V1.26 undisturbed save for an evening of very strange events - one which I will probably never forget.

I still am not sure what happened there.

But onward.

We have updated all the links on our Website and they are now pointing to Combat Ace as our new forum home.

Great to see so many familiar 'faces' here already!

Ta

Best

WM

Yeah, it's great!...No doubt we will all keep spreading the news of the shift!

What is encouraging is that quite a few of the other Sim fans on here, have popped in, and are showing an interest!

Perhaps some new interest will be shown by other people because of the move!

All good stuff

I say good choice Winder. This move is turning out to be quite a nice "patch" in it's own way.

What is encouraging is that quite a few of the other Sim fans on here, have popped in, and are showing an interest!

All good stuff

Widowmaker you hit the nail on the head, we do have lots of interest in WW1 combat aviation here and OFF should get some new customers. This will hopefully be a win win situaiton for all involved.

Widowmaker you hit the nail on the head, we do have lots of interest in WW1 combat aviaition here and OFF should get some new customers. This will hopefully be a win win situaiton for all involved.

MK2,

This forum is really nice. Honestly I had my doubts after SOH booted us as to where we would end-up, or more importantly what would happen to the OFF Community, but you and the Combat Ace crew really stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park!

Thanks for helping us all out!

All the best,

OvS

Red-dog reporting in.....very nice.

Hi Red-Dog...good to see ya!

OFF forum in the Combat Ace website has a better sound than OFF forum in the SOH. IMHO

A belated welcome to CA guys !

Nice to have you here, I hope you enjoy your stay (I think you will :biggrin: ).

Cheers !

Hi Red-Dog...good to see ya!

And you Widowmaker. :clapping:

All good stuff

Yes, I for one... Who are you strange people and what is this OFF you speaketh of? Time to look into this. :pilot:

I'm happy OFF found a new home, still I do not understand why OFF had to move here (thirdwire home whose sims I enjoy so much to tell the truth... ) having CFS3 as the "base" of the game!

what really happened?

my best regrds to u all! Gianluca

I'm happy OFF found a new home, still I do not understand why OFF had to move here (thirdwire home whose sims I enjoy so much to tell the truth... ) having CFS3 as the "base" of the game!

what really happened?

my best regrds to u all! Gianluca

Guys, I would answer if I had a good answer. It's a bit of mystery to me and I don't like speculation as a rule. I have a question for you. I am running Vista 32. Would FE run on my rig? I think I have the graphic power and such. Thanks. And do I hope you don't feel too crowded.

Edited by Rickitycrate

Hey guys,

Great new digs! Congrats to the OFF team, their supporters, and the Combat Ace team!!

I have a question for you. I am running Vista 32. Would FE run on my rig?

With the latest patch that adds basic Vista compatibility, it should. If you have the power to run OFF, FE should work too.

FYI, we have a general WWI flight sim discussion subforum as well as FE subforum here at CA. http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=103

Thanks Gr. Viper, maybe you got some gotha bombers and zeps, I'll have a look see.

Nice new diggs :good:

Glad to be here.

This is really super. I love this forum and already feel at home. This was so smooth so the development taem can basicly keep on chugging.

I also think the new owner is a good manager, businessman, and leader who stepped in and made the correct offer.

Funny about opportunity. :yes:

Thanks Gr. Viper, maybe you got some gotha bombers and zeps, I'll have a look see.

Gotha has a *ahem* peculiar download arrangement and Zep was designed for early versions as a target and isn't that historically accurate. :blush:

A belated welcome to CA guys !

Nice to have you here, I hope you enjoy your stay (I think you will :biggrin: ).

Cheers !

Thank you Syrinx!.... How's Yorkshire? (god's own County!)

How's Yorkshire? (god's own County!)

lol you got that right !

Clear skies, stars are out, Sirius is shining at me through the tree in my back garden so it's a very nice evening thank you !

lol you got that right !

Clear skies, stars are out, Sirius is shining at me through the tree in my back garden so it's a very nice evening thank you !

Smashin'.... I try to get down for some Fishing whenever I can.. (bit too chilly for my old bones at the mo tho!)

This is so cool,my two fave combat sims (T.K's and OFF) on one great site....fantastic!

Hi Guys, big Hi from the old Flyby.

My goodness, how the world turns....

Wishing you fellas well for all your future developments. I'm just catching up with all what's happened with regards the SOH, and have to say it seems bizarre to say the least, but the move gets my vote of approval... :good: