Sign in to follow this  
sandbagger

Ho Everyone

Hi all,

Sooo - "I counted them out and I counted them back" - great to see so many familiar faces here already and some new posters as well.

Looks like we're 'OFF' to a flying start :yes:

I'm just hoping that the new folks coming in will use the same screen names. No big deal, but it would be easier to recognize the familiar faces.

Hiya sandbagger

glad you found ya way here...what with a burnt up map, oil on ya goggles..and holes in your kite!...well done, pull up a chair, and have a stiff one!!

Yes it seems some have made changes, that's cool. We'll adjust. Nice to be given a headsup tho. Is it just me or has nobody else seen our gimpyguy? Has he changed his nik?

Yes it seems some have made changes, that's cool. We'll adjust. Nice to be given a headsup tho. Is it just me or has nobody else seen our gimpyguy? Has he changed his nik?

There are a few more in the works as well. This forum format is actually going to open some more doors for the OFF Community and hopefully allow us to grow even more.

This was a massive blessing in disguise. :good:

OvS