Sign in to follow this  
Zundap

Is BHaH worth it?

Ive recieved the OFF/BHaH DVD about 3 weeks ago and haven't stopped playing it long enough to post a heart felt "Whoopie" to the OBD team for the "best money I've spent" in a long time. Thank you to all the OBD team for a great WWI sim and to Combat Ace for providing the new forum.

PS: my new wallpaper

post-7901-1236216137_thumb.jpg

I agree with your post and that is a great screenshot...don't forget to post in the screen shot stickied thread.

Ive recieved the OFF/BHaH DVD about 3 weeks ago and haven't stopped playing it long enough to post a heart felt "Whoopie" to the OBD team for the "best money I've spent" in a long time. Thank you to all the OBD team for a great WWI sim and to Combat Ace for providing the new forum.

PS: my new wallpaper

post-7901-1236216137_thumb.jpg

Agreed - best WWI flight sim I've played, and the OBD team give 100% support. Money well spent - although my wife still has to be convinced!