Sign in to follow this  
Grufus

Building New Campaign For A-10

Hi is anyone interested in building a new and really good ;) A-10 Campaign for Lo-Mac ? I have already many ideas for the "story" and so on. At least one of you guys should speak english as mother-speach as im from Germany and i cant write in perfect english !

Dice-Man maybe you are interested in some teaming up as the "writer" or just a big think-tank ?

Greetings

Grufus

Willkommenes Grufus,

Froh, Sie bei Biohazcentral zu sehen. Ich bin sicher, daß es viele große Geschichten gibt, die warten sich zu entwickeln. Ich kann nicht warten, um Ihre Missionen zu fliegen.

Fates

Is my German babble pretty bad?

Hi Fates its pretty okay. But my english is better then you German. But a German guy could understood it though. Btw im born in Poland but live in Germany since 15 years (im 25 now).

Greetings back

Grufus

Hey I've been hoping to be able to team up with someone to create some campaigns. I was messing around with the editor today, and I think I got the hang of it really quick. My problem, though, is that my computer doesn't play the game right, so I need someone to test the missions for me. Interested?

Also, ich kann eine bekannte Deutsch sprechen. ;)

Would be cool to work with ya. Where do you live ? USA ? Just asking because of the time-difference. Maybe we should meet on IRC to talk about our ideas. Do you have a preffered IRC Server ?

Greetings

Grufus

I'll help where I can but the next month is very busy for me.

Thx for your offer Dice - so December will be busy for you ? ( For me too btw ;) )

Grufus

Grufus, yea I'm off to Tx all next week for a Precision Engagement meeting, A weeks leave during the holidays, I still have to get the Hog Pen ready for the new year and have everything ready for our A-10 30th Anniversary the first week of Jan...busy, busy, busy! :D

I would be interested in making some A-10A missions with you. I am getting really good at making missions now and would like to team up with others and make a really big campaign.

I have already made five missions of an A10 campaign but need some help with a story. I already have the basic story outline but need someone who can add some depth and immersion to it.

If anyone wants to help give me a shout.