OvS

Phase2 DVD request thread

pm pageturner,,,,he's is in your neck of the woods,,,and last i heard,,was sending out disks..

Sorry I should have stated that I'm in New Zealand.

Let me know if you don't have any success getting OFF-P2. I have Smith-Micro Deluxe and all the files along with a pdf "How to Install". I can try a max compression on the largest file and see if it will transmit via email. PM me your email address if you want to try. Heck, there's nothing to lose.

plug_nickel (Al)

I made a copy of P2 along with a bunch of Pd's missions the other day. If anyone within the US wants it just PM me,

cheers

GB

Grumpybear

I dont have phase 2 and would like to get a copy. Ill send you a pm and go from there.

Grumpybear

I dont have phase 2 and would like to get a copy. Ill send you a pm and go from there.

Hi Daver

I will get yours in the mail in a day or two.

Gb

Hi Daver

I will get yours in the mail in a day or two.

Gb

Daver

it's in the mail to you! post when you get it.

GB

I can provide copies for interested New Zealanders :good:

Hi - I'm in Auckland NZ and as my PCs won't support OFF 3 I'd sure appreciate a copy of OFF phase 2. Please PM or email me if you can help - cheers. =)

I have a copy here to send out to someone in the US.

Send me a PM.

Ive been a WW1 fan since i was young. And i would love a copy of Phase 2. If any one has a copy. If all goes well i'm without a doubt getting Phase 3.

Thanks in advance.

I live in Michigan.:salute:

Swan, Daver is hot to send one out to someone.....(post above yours)

click on that little tiny icon to the right of his name,,,and then click on the icon that looks like an envelope...and it will open up the pm box...and give them your address...

I sent him the one I got from Grumpybear.

Mine is gone now.

Please pass it on Swan bye.gif

I am a new member.

Was looking for a copy DVD of OFF phase 2.

If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I am a new member.

Was looking for a copy DVD of OFF phase 2.

If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

pm me your address, and ill be glad to get it out to you

Hello All,

I'm looking for a DVD copy of Phase 2, anyone willing to send me one? I live in the Netherlands, Europe.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mike

Edited by puzom

Hello All,

I'm looking for a DVD copy of Phase 2, anyone willing to send me one? I live in the Netherlands, Europe.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mike

Hi,

Im way over here in Boston Mass, but if no one closer makes you the offer, pm me with your address,,and ill get it out to you

Hi,

Im way over here in Boston Mass, but if no one closer makes you the offer, pm me with your address,,and ill get it out to you

Thanks for the offer! Got a PM from rummsfeld and he is willing to send me a copy.

Best regards,

Mike

I just ordered "Over Flanders Field" DVD. I guess I need a DVD copy of phase 2. If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I am a new member of this site.

Thanks

Rich

Enid, Ok

NO!...

what you do need is a copy of Microsoft Cfs3....

If you happen to have an older copy of cfs3 already, make sure its installed, patched to ver 3.1, and its run at least once before installing BHAH...

will try and find someother posts that are helpfull and add them as i find them.

After you have bhah installed from the dvd, go here....http://overflandersfields.com/DownloadsBH&H.htm

get the 1.32 super patch, install it,,,then get the 1.32g mini patch.

Now you have to decide if you want to purchase the HAT IN THE RING expansion patch...

if you do,,,make sure you get the mini patch for it.

Edited by sitting_duck

I have Microsoft CF-3, I got it about 2 months ago. It must be a new version cause I could not install the update patch. I did not like Microsoft CF-3 but I really enjoy CF-2. I plan to buy the "Hat in the Ring" if I can use the OFF simulator. I just need to know what I need to operate Over Flanders Field.

Thanks for your help

Rich

Hi. I have maybe a dumb question. Is phase 3 the "Hat in the Ring" add-on?

Thanks

Rich

If i understand your last question correct,,,the answer is no....Phase 3 of overflanders fields is called Between Heaven and Hell (BHAH)

It sounds like you already have a version of cfs3 that is already patched to ver 3.1, so you have everything you need, once you get your BHAH dvd.

There is a free superpatch (ver 1.32) for OFF3 and a mini patch for OFF3....(www.overflandersfields.com)

It you want the latest Expansion Patch for OFF3 (BHAH), then you have to purchase the Hat in the Ring Expansion from obd software (www.overflandersfields.com).

there is a mini patch for the Hat in the ring Expansion pack too, available at the same site (in the downloads sections)

To sum it up...

Purchast BHAH and install it.

download the free superpatch for BHAH and install it

download the free minipatch for BHAH superpatch and install it

purchase the Hat in the ring Expansion and install it

download the free mini patch for Hat in the ring and install it...

Once you get the BHAH dvd, if you run into any problems, or have any questions, suggetst you post them in the general help, or general discussion forums. This thread doesnt get watched by that many people.

If i understand your last question correct,,,the answer is no....Phase 3 of overflanders fields is called Between Heaven and Hell (BHAH)

It sounds like you already have a version of cfs3 that is already patched to ver 3.1, so you have everything you need, once you get your BHAH dvd.

There is a free superpatch (ver 1.32) for OFF3 and a mini patch for OFF3....(www.overflandersfields.com)

It you want the latest Expansion Patch for OFF3 (BHAH), then you have to purchase the Hat in the Ring Expansion from obd software (www.overflandersfields.com).

there is a mini patch for the Hat in the ring Expansion pack too, available at the same site (in the downloads sections)

To sum it up...

Purchast BHAH and install it.

download the free superpatch for BHAH and install it

download the free minipatch for BHAH superpatch and install it

purchase the Hat in the ring Expansion and install it

download the free mini patch for Hat in the ring and install it...

Once you get the BHAH dvd, if you run into any problems, or have any questions, suggetst you post them in the general help, or general discussion forums. This thread doesnt get watched by that many people.

Thanks for your help, I 'll see how it goes when I get the BHAH dvd. I hope it is more user friendly than cfs-3.

Rich

lol..ut oh....

BHAH IS cfs3......only with improved scenery, effects, planes etc etc....

And because it is a dynamic, historacal campaign as well...you are going to run up against a lot of settings, and alot of options.

But, once you start playing it, and with all the help you will get here at the forum, no doubt in my mind you will find it all worthwhile.......

and,,as always..hope you venture into Multiplayer some day.

Hello I just joined the forums and am looking for a copy of OFF2 . I am in Texas and thank you.

Edited by crashalot2