I only know allaircraftarcade, but would be nice to have a list of mods and addons wich are avaible around the inet.. google isn`t a great help in this case.

Who knows some sites with addons and mods for il2?!

so far thx

thx for those links I wanted to have a alternative for AAA cause I only asked about a pilot figure mod, cause the original is a bit to large and what happen?! the topic was deleted...

new bob map

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Fo...5&start=150

http://352ndfg.com/smf/index.php?board=41

those are great news and away from AAA

:good: Try: www.tuttovola.it. It has a list of mods and patches for IL-2: 1946. It is in Italian, but click "translate" and it will be in English. Good luck.

I Am very frustrated. I can't find a 1946 4.10 patch site that I can trust. Mission for today sends you to mirror sites that have known virus/malware issues according to Norton. The Italian site I don't know about. Any suggestions. I have had too many close calls to justify going on a dirty site.

I've never had that problem with M4T. Did you check SimHQ's mirror?

I got malware or a virus from a high level bombing chart file in M4T.

Thanks Dave. When i have time I will check it out. Too bad these newest updates are not on cnet.org