Sign in to follow this  
dogpuppy109

menu screens and TH2GO

Hi

Love phase three. With TH2GO the sim displays beautifully across the 3 monitors I'm using. Only problem is it's really difficult to read any of the menu screens as they have been stretched across 3840*1024 resolution. I have updated to patch 1.25, and tried all the suggestions in troubleshooting to no avail. There was a post about the same problem on the old forum dated 31.1.09 but I to my knowledge that query was never answered.

I can't be the only one with a TH2GO, if you haven't got one then get it - great for all flight sims!

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Hi

Love phase three. With TH2GO the sim displays beautifully across the 3 monitors I'm using. Only problem is it's really difficult to read any of the menu screens as they have been stretched across 3840*1024 resolution. I have updated to patch 1.25, and tried all the suggestions in troubleshooting to no avail. There was a post about the same problem on the old forum dated 31.1.09 but I to my knowledge that query was never answered.

I can't be the only one with a TH2GO, if you haven't got one then get it - great for all flight sims!

Dog,

Thanks for posting. That was answered via the Support email line. Pol and Winder might have an answer for it, or could be looking into it. I'd like to direct you the same way. Check out the above sticky for the support page and directions for using the official OFF BHaH tech support email.

OvS

Hi dogpuppy109

As I said in the other thread I think, we have not tested with TH2GO or 3 monitors so can't help much but can you make the OFF Manager fit on 1 screen via a profile or something?

Hi

I just got my OFF DVD and have the same problem with TH2Go. :blink:

V1.3 has an option that will make the manager fit to 1 screen at least (sim will be 3 still).

It's not ready yet though so can't say when it's available.

Update for anyone reading this.. 1.30 is out now of course.

V1.3 has an option that will make the manager fit to 1 screen at least (sim will be 3 still).

It's not ready yet though so can't say when it's available.

Update for anyone reading this.. 1.30 is out now of course.

Why do we still have sirens & bells?

Why did you put in such atrocious weather conditions no pilot (even a modern day jet jockey) would take off in such horrendous weather. Assuming he did get off it would not be for long in an airplane w/o instruments, carburetor heat, etc.. No one could fly a WW1 aircraft in most of the snow storms, thunderstorms, and just downright lousy weather you have put into P3.

I am having "boo coup" problems with P3 & Vista.

Batman sends. :grandpa:

While I am here, let me ask, how does one fire the lewis gun attached to the SE-5a? It is just there, in an upright position and does nothing but create drag.