Sign in to follow this  
Womenfly2

WOW! This looks ......

I agree WF2. Don't we feel at home already? I think OFF and us the community deserved this change. Seems like a heck of an upgrade to me. Cheers!

Minor thing perhaps. I'ld like to see the OFF homepage banner/link back. Along with the current combat ace banner remaining. Like it was at first at the top and bottom.

Our new banner is a work of art, personally I wouldn't want it swapped for anything now we have it. :)

Our new banner is a work of art, personally I wouldn't want it swapped for anything now we have it. :)

Ditto!

Ditto!

This site looks good and i want to thank Combat Ace for their kindness in allowing Winder to create this.

I look forward to many happy hours here.

Edit - just noted i'm a new member- though I've been at OFF a lot longer than some. No big deal -lol

Edited by Fortiesboy

Would be great if they could get our medals back too, its okay if they cannot. How about another one for purchasing the DVD?

I love it here.... . :beach:

WF2

Edited by Womenfly2

Would be great if they could get our medals back too, its okay if they cannot. How about another one for purchasing the DVD?

WF2

Hello WF2, glad you showed up. The medal things was purely the SOH forum's and nothing to do with us. I guess it's all the format they choose to build on.

I love the new banner and at this point, they did a really nice job on it.

OvS

Minor thing perhaps. I'ld like to see the OFF homepage banner/link back. Along with the current combat ace banner remaining. Like it was at first at the top and bottom.

This will happen, as the forum skin is still a work in progress. We knew it was rough, but wanted you guys to feel more at home as soon as possible.

WF2

I can do medals. Point me to the old SOH forum or whatever medals you guys were thinking and we can more then likely do something like that here.

Again, thanks everyone for the compliments on the forum skin, just stick with us while we continue to modify this forums image to make everyone feel at home. I'm hoping to have everything completed by Sunday.

Cheers~

M

Hey thanks M. Looks like OFF is off the SOH site altogether. If you click on Over Flander Fields there you get linked to here. "O" -well, appreciate nice thought.

Maybe the OFF team could help?

WF2

If it's medals you want one of us, I can't remember who, made some very nice and clear images for us. Maybe use those? Was it Siggi? Sorry.

If it's medals you want one of us, I can't remember who, made some very nice and clear images for us. Maybe use those? Was it Siggi? Sorry.

Not me, I do mainly cures for throatache. :nyam:

kc3.jpg

Considering how fast all this was put together, it's close to a miracle. Take your time, Fates, we're planning on bein' here awhile!