Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Photoshop beginners skinning tutorial coming soon

As a noobie to skinning in photoshop, I thought it would be useful if I did a small tutorial for fellow noobs, to help get them kickstarted into Skinning?

Some more advanced stuff is known by some very clever chaps on the OFF forum, and I hope to pursuade them to share some tips and tricks for us all?

I will do a mini tutorial over this weekend (time permitting) and hopefully it will help you to avoid some of the cock ups I have made!

(I promise to keep it as jargon free as possible!!!)

I would truly appreciate that Widowmaker and look forward to it although between heaven and hell and empire total war how are you going to find the time?

Thanks widowmaker I will need this titorial if I am going to try skinning. It will be much appreciated. Thanks John

No problem guys...I will ask Gous if he could put his Paintshop pro one in here too

No problem guys...I will ask Gous if he could put his Paintshop pro one in here too

Been looking for just that help and would like to thank you ahead of time for such a selfless act,..

P.S. Forget my CRUDE remark :dntknw:

There's been a slight delay, I wanted to get it done over the weekend..but life has got in the way (again)

ASAP it shall be done!