Sign in to follow this  
MJmorrow

The Birthday Massacre skin for the D7F

Hi everyone,

My favorite band The Birthday Massacre is going on tour on April 21st so I decided to do a skin with a Birthday Massacre theme. Here are some pictres. I used the skin for Jasta

Richtofen as a base. I thought that a Jasta named after the Baron was appropriate since their tour starts on April 21st.

Do well and be well,

MJ

CFS32009-03-0513-54-51-28_00018.jpg

CFS32009-03-0513-54-56-03_00012.jpg

CFS32009-03-0513-54-56-03_00013-1.jpg

CFS32009-03-0513-54-56-03_00014.jpg

CFS32009-03-0513-54-56-03_00017.jpg

Edited by MJmorrow

I like what you've done there. I can only imagine what I will create when I learn how to skin, hehe

I like what you've done there. I can only imagine what I will create when I learn how to skin, hehe

Rickitycrate,

I am looking forward to your skins! I do not know how to make a great paint job like the base skin has courtesy of the OFF team but it is easy to add layers on top of the base skin. You will pick that up in a short period of time.

All the best,

MJ

Edited by MJmorrow

Just for the heck of it......Save a copy of your favorite skin in a place you can find. Now copy the skin and add a numerical layer that includes the number of kills you have confirmed. Every time you are credited with a new kill go back to the first skin and add a skin layer with the correct number of kills you have confirmed. Just an idea I might try out.

- MJ

Yeah like hash marks. I like that idea.

Love the skins...would it be possible if you could post any future skins in the OFF Skinners section too please?

Many thanks

Love the skins...would it be possible if you could post any future skins in the OFF Skinners section too please?

Many thanks

UK Widowmaker,

Will do. Next time I will post them in the OFF Skinners section. By the way, I love your skins too.

All the best,

MJ

UK Widowmaker,

Will do. Next time I will post them in the OFF Skinners section. By the way, I love your skins too.

All the best,

MJ

thanks m8