Sign in to follow this  
rhythalion

Small issue with Hangar

When trying out quick combat with Phase 2, after making the selections and going then clicking "go to hangar" or what it says, I get a message saying something like "Please insert correct CD in the drive"... which is weird, because my CFS3 CD is in the disk tray already. My CFS3 was patched to 3.1a, and other than not being able to fly, everything else looks fine.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

to be more precise, it says that it cannot find the CD, which is in the drive :rolleyes:

Just tried it out with CFS3 and ETO, and it all works fine....

Sorry for all the posts, but I can't seem to edit my ones. I'm also running the DVD-ROM version of CFS3, legal copy. I tried setting my computer language to USA english, with no difference.

hi

in your first post,,,you indicated you have your cfs3 cd in your drive,,,but in your last post you indicate you have the dvd version of cfs3, so not sure if you have both, or not

im sure you have already tried,,but clean disc,,and make sure its the right one (forget,,is it cd1 or cd2 for that.....)

Thanks for your help, I got it working last night. It was the DVD I had. P2 had an issue recognizing it but its all fixed now :ok: