Sign in to follow this  
Underdog

Nice new forum

I hadn't checked the board for a couple of weeks and was amazed to see the seemingly sudden conflict with the SOH admins and subsequent move to a new home. Those guys always did seem a bit uptight about things and I'm sure the move is for the best. If nothing else, it gives me a chance to change my user name (was BaronMybuns) which I've wanted to do for a long time anyway. :yes:

Anyway, glad I checked in and it's good to see people making the migration. :good:

Hello BaronMyBuns/Underdog,

glad to see you here, another one found the new aerodrome :yes:

Greetings,

Catfish/Wels

Yay! Loving the new forum. My thanks to CombatAce for taking OFF. Jeez, didn't Sim-outhouse get their pants in a pandemonium about ( what..exactly? ). Think their valium ran out.

Anyhoo; ... I'm Fungoid; back in Sim-OH I went under the moniker of 'Bonestorm'. I've dropped that now, as my son has kinda hijacked that off me, for Team Fortress 2 etc. Doh! :yes: