Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

LATEST UPDATE PATCH V1.26 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Thanks!! Just got it. Great list of improvements in this one.

Many Thanks downloading now will give it a go.. and report what i think ;)

Blue

aweosme! quick question does it damage current pilots and campaigns if installed?

aweosme! quick question does it damage current pilots and campaigns if installed?

Not at all.

HTH

WM

Hello,

Very impressed with the first impressions of the new patch.. had a quick scramble over home airfield in our Fokkers and we quickly made short work of them, but the damage model is greatly improved!! watched the wings get blown off one.. Pilot jumped in front of my eyes, and another in flames with no wings spiral into the ground.. Im really hoping the hardness factor was not effected nor sacrificed in order to give a better kill model/cinematics... But overall not done yet but it looks really good!!!!!

Thanks Devs it keeps getting better and better... ;)

Blue

PATCH 1.26 is now available!

Please see the downloads section on our website for details.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

This will update any version of BH&H to V1.26.

Great stuff mate, this just gets better, thanks to every one who develops this sim...... :bowdown2:

Tres groovy. I JUST got my OFF dvd in the mail today and have been messing around with it an hour or so. Very impressed so far.

Best. Sim. Experience. Ever. Tonight. TrackIR and OFF 1.26. 4 Albatros DIII vs 6 Nieuport 17 at 13.000 feet. Towering cumuli, sunny breaks. We got two, they bagged Richter. Wings torn off. Rudder jammed. Forced landing.

I don't envy Allied pilots trying to make it through Bloody April now. Gentlemen, we have a DIII.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..