Sign in to follow this  
NCGent

error 480

Hey guys

I have been playing OFF for a few days now but the past few days every time I try to load a new pilot I get an error (480). Anyone know whats going on and how to repair it?

Thanks

Chris

Not heard of that error before Chris, what *exactly* does it say?

Which squadron/date ?

(Also make sure you are patched to V1.26 + Hotfix)

Sounds like something is corrupt.

Check your drive for errors too (right click on drives in My Computer , tools,check for errors).

Otherwise you can try Reset CFS3 option in workshop (will loose your settings, pilots etc though).

Are you using non-english letters? Like ü, ä å ö? Can be the culprit! I found myself flying at some 1500 mph when replying a mission and I had been at 200 000 ft MSL! Guess I´ll have to use US KBD!

I've been getting these errors occasionally since I bought OFF. It doesn't matter which patch I use. However, I think it

happens mostly if I happen to Alt-Tab out of the game then go back. (Yeah, I know - dont Alt-Tab out of the game then! )

The full error message is "Run error 480 cannot Autoredraw Image."

After I get this error message, the flights stats dont update and are lost and the game exits to windows.

The error message appears on Google and is not just specific to OFF.