Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Ahh! - Here is everybody!

Hey, Cameljockey, Rickitycrate, Widowmaker, Duck, Rooster, Gimpyguy, WomenFly2, SittingDuck, Fourtiesboy, Gousgounis, Catfish, Creaghorn, Siggi, Dej, MilitantDanny, Bullethead, Geier, Polecat, Parky, and all of you, who's names didn't return to memory (damn hard to recollect them, as I had always just found everyone, without writing down all your names);

and hello, Winder, Pol, Shredward, OvS, Paarma, Makai and all from the team!

Thanks a lot, Cameljockey, for guiding me home.

My rig is reinstalled, TrackIR running well (discovered yesterday, it has "precision" - I put that on a thumb knob, and now I can switch it on and off and do good deflection shooting again); pedals and HOTAS Cougar work. But the last two, I still only use on the first flight, as it's damn hard to work with. For the second (fun) flight, I still use the old stick.

With TrackIR, it's much more immersion, but also harder to fly and shoot. But I'll definitely stick with it and learn.

Are all the above here already? If not: does anyone know the E-mail adresses of those missing yet? And would you contact them?

More later.

Nice to be back with you all!

Edited by Olham

Glad to see you rejoin the group Herr Olham. You have much to catch-up on.

Arrrgh!!!!!!!! Ze Germans are here! Hey Olham, good to have you back at the table! Guess I need to start checking my six again :)

RR

Olham! A brand new forum to fill up! Get to work, brother!

:clapping:

Your posts are always entertaining and enlightening!

Good to see you back old bean. :good:

Hey Olham! Welcome back! :biggrin:

Glad to have you back with us, old chap.

Thank you, chaps!

How do I get my avatar picture in here?

Thank you, chaps!

The setting is at the end of a labyrinth so convoluted that if my life depended on me finding mine again I would probably die before I succeeded.

Glad to see you made it. Maybe now us Huns will have a chance against those Krumpets!

Thank you, chaps!

Under the banner....on the right....you'll see a link to "My Controls"

You can set your avatar from there.

Vilkommen Herr Baron! Gut to zee zat zee Krumpet menace didnt hole your plane up too bad on zee vay over, and your heer in von pieze.

Yep. Everybody is here, and were already having a heck of a good time :yes:

-Rooster

Better late than never Olham! Welcome to the new home. ;)

Hi Olham! I figured you'd come staggering in the mess shortly! How about the new digs? You like? :biggrin:

Cj

Nice to be back with you all!

What happened old chap, somebody put a round through your compass??? About time you found the new airfield.

Great to see you back in the fold.

Cheers! :salute:

Parky

Welcome home, Olham! Even if you did fail to mention me in your first post! :cray: :cray:

Hello Herr Olham,

Welcome to the new field.. its about time ;) Even if you did forget me also in your first post also ha,ha.. also did u recieve my PM?

Grüsse,

Blue781

Glad to have you back here! You most wellcome

YO!...Hello Olham my old friend, and aerial adversary! (glad the rig is back up and running!)

We have a section for skinning now!..why not pop in and add some of your skins/advice?

Chat soon

Thank you all; and I know I have forgotten some of your names, but not you people (sorry, James and BLUE)

Hey, Widowmaker

How come, you're a "valued member" in such a short time? Bribed them?

Yes, my restructured system is running well now, and I'm sheer excited!

I had some very thrilling fights with French aces already, and helped a certain Monsieur Michel Josef Callixte Marie Coiffard,

to kiss his home ground in with his SPAD VII. (Does anyone know, how good he was?)

Now, I'll even go further. I have the chance to buy an almost new GAINWARD Golden Sample HD 4870 with 1 GB, plus 2x 2 GB

Corsair Dominator DDR2, and a Core 2 8400. With all that, it should be running fine, I suppose?

:clapping:

Bloody well done on that ace, Olham! Here's your man: Michel Josef Callixte Marie Coiffard

I hope you grabbed a screenie.

Thank you, DEJ - good grief, he had 34 victories! My knees are getting weak! (Lol!)

No, I was so caught up in it all, I haven't made a screen shot. I'll put that on a stick button and do one next time.

What confuses me - I flew on 13. April 1917. And in your link, it says, he did his first victory end of 1917, his 2. early 1918.

So I shot him far before his time (he must have resurrected later).

But: this sim is superb! It is so immersive! Can't wait, till my next sortie later today.

Hi Olham.

apart from the obvious reason's that I am a 'Valued member' my post count is higher than the Empire State Building!...lol

I have been posting, like it was going out of fashion (and the vast majority of them have been bordering on Sensible!)