Sign in to follow this  
Rooster89

I forgot

I have my aircraft sliders at 5 and the resolution is set at "Normal Res" for aircraft, but I cant see any bullet holes or tears on my AC. I remember that there is a way to correct this but I forgot exactly what to do. Can someone refresh my memory?

-Rooster

Them's the settings I have. I don't ever see any bullet holes (but I don't ever really look for those either), but when I'm done with my usual clumsy flying into something (EA, balloon, trees...), I certainly see damage to the wings. I've flown home with the last two feet of my lower left wing gone in the Pup once. Just jagged and mangled spar ends sticking out of the rent fabric. That was fun!

Well, I was trying to say that you have the settings correct for seeing damage (which is basically the aircraft resolution at normal). I don't think there's any other "fix." I'm not sure seeing bullet holes happens. I've never seen any. Try taxiing into a neighboring airplane and see if you can damage a wing.

thats where i am,,,(setting wise) and i get bullet holes,,,

had to get a ton of hits before they showed up thou

Edited by sitting_duck

Thanks Duck and Griphos. I know those are the correct settings for seeing bullet holes, but I remember that others werent seeing any as well (I guess you have the same problem Griphos). I know that Middle from SoH had the problem too and it was corrected. Winder or Pol posted a fix for this at SoH but...everythings gone now, and I cant remember what it was.

-Rooster

Ahh thanks SD. For some reason I couldnt get to it without the link. Found the thread too. Looks like a simple click on the old "Reset CFS3" button oughta do it. Be sure to back up my DiD pilot first.

-Rooster