Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

v1.26 is the bis

Got my first two Kills today with V1.26, What a difference now, before i would lace a enemy A/C with a full drum and he would just fly on. Not any more as soon i start hitting him bits started flying off the it's great. :clapping:

Got my first two Kills today with V1.26, What a difference now, before i would lace a enemy A/C with a full drum and he would just fly on. Not any more as soon i start hitting him bits started flying off the it's great. :clapping:

I agree it's a big improvement!

(Patch 1.26 installed)

Jasta 12, Epinoy, 13. April 1917

15:26 h We start to attack the enemy airfield at Etrun.

(This is my first flight together with flight 1, and the feeling is great. My wings almost dance around my plane;

von Marchlewitz a bit over the top - we almost collided once. But still though - a great feel. The plane's wings

shimmering in the sun; weather really fine!)

15:53 h I spot two groups of planes, higher than us, and almost hidden in the sun. I count 3 and 4 specs.

(I mark the planes and go through them paused, with F4. They're 2 SPAD VII and 5 Nieuports. Erich and his wings

go down for attack; they don't seem to notice. I perform a full curve, to collect my wings, and get a bit away from

the enemy planes. They all come down on the other flight now, and the tangling begins.)

15:59 h I begin a dogfight with a SPAD VII, and order attack at the other. I realise, I'm at highest altitude of all. Good!

My SPAD VII missed me due to my sharp turn, and was now underneath. I felt, what he was going to do, and stuck at

his tail. I realise, one Nupe is close behind me, and wave for help. But no one there. I get two, three hits, but still chase

the SPAD. As he pulls up, he gets a full burst. Huge bits come off, and he turns headover and pulls down. But now I get

the bill - hit severely, I try to dive away, but the SPAD's wing is still behind me, hits me again. My engine grumbling,

my Albatros wants to roll right. It's hard to contoll her; stick pushed full left.

16:00 h The SPAD I had hit, crashes. (Paused, I had checked the labels. The ace was Michel Josef Callixte Marie Coiffard from

Esc.154, and his name was longer than his fight. Huh!)

My wing appears and handles the Nupe now, so I can look for a spot to touch down - the plane can't fly anymore.

I'm still over enemy terrain. (To be honest, the plane crashed. Still though, game said, I was captured, but escaped

after 20 days. I was off course happy for that; but it wasn't what really had happened. Hm...)

What I liked, was the flying with the wings (never had it seen like this), and the fact, that the SPAD was really as badly damaged,

as I had hit her. Great. Now I'd like to make another flight!