Sign in to follow this  
Schlissefahrt

Firing Rockets

Hey all. First post for me, but I have been lurking on all the different OFF forums for a while. I've been enjoying P3 for a couple weeks now, great job on everything I must say! One thing has given me some frustration, however. I have done my searching and I am almost positive that there is a simple remedy, but how in the name of bob does one fire rockets? It sure will make those balloon busting missions a heck of a lot easier. I tried setting the control to a button on my joystick, but no response after trying to use it. I remember vaguely from CFS3 that you had to select what ordinance you wanted to use before you fired it, but even after attempting that in OFF my rockets still sit happy as clams on my wings. Help? :)

It took me a while to figure this one out as well. Hit the backspace key until the rockets are selected, then the enter key fires them.

Did you ever attempt to remap the keys though? I wonder if that will work for me even though it still says backspace and enter are mapped. I'll give it a shot. Also, are you implying that one cannot remap the key for rockets, am I stuck with the good ol' enter key for firing? Thanks griphos for the response

Yep - for me joystick button 3 selects them (arms them) 4 fires them.

Yep - for me joystick button 3 selects them (arms them) 4 fires them.

Alright, I guess I'll try again. Thanks Polovski

Nope, I never attempted to remap (figured I wouldn't be using such weapons enough to be worth it), but it looks like Pol did!

:smile: