Sign in to follow this  
column5

TMF MiG-29s Released!

Through some twist of fate, they are exclusively avaialble at C5 for the time being:

http://www.column5.us/miragef.shtml

By tomorrow morning they should be up at CA as well.

The release comes in four packs: Soviet versions, Warsaw Pact versions, Export versions and a special Arab pack for WOI.

Enjoy!

lol, i thought it was april 1st!

Thanks, will chase the hornets now!!!

News reports of a DOS attack at C5 have been premature... :biggrin:

FC

Let's load up that screenshot thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting...waiting...

News reports of a DOS attack at C5 have been premature... :biggrin:

FC

LOL I asked Erik to slave in the reserve bandwidth. All 1.21 gigawatts.

OMFG, WHAT AN AIRPLANE, YALL OUT DID URSELVES YET AGAIN AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GEM

Oh yeeeah!

:worship:

Edited by pablitoVPT

Thanks,sweet..

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

And,I guess,Next NATO Fighter IV will be 198X?

Edited by Erwin_Hans

Great News!!! :good:

Thanks TMF!!!! :hi:

Them's some mighty fine MiGs you got there son. :wink:

Congrats to you AND TMF for giving us such a beautiful model!!! :good:

Now, to replace the old ones...

Wrench

kevin stein

My pleasure to post them. That's about all I did on this project. ;)

Good stuff man, been waiting for some decent -29s :good:

it's just me or somebody else noticed that smoke emitter is showing the heat?

it's just me or somebody else noticed that smoke emitter is showing the heat?

:biggrin: Stop drinking Silverbolt.. It's not LOMAC :rofl:

Kidding... It's Fubar512's smoke effect.

Edited by kreelin

I love these little gems so much! They fly like a charm armed to the teeth! I don't fancy my chances when I step back into the blue side planes :bad:

those birds look so fine....

Lots of details especially in the stunning cockpit it looks different than the previous migs. more similar to the one in LOMAC but with better view...!

Amazing sooo amazing

thx alot C5 and TMF for the gr8 effort

I CONGRATULATE you and edition Миг-29, this big achievement TMF, however is unconditional and I am obliged to mention some lacks, I yet have not held full testing, but some things are appreciable at once.

For example: Loadout, excuse, but in real life MiG-29's (9-12) & (9-13), or MiG-29A & MiG-29C as you it name the modifications, NOT capable to use AHM &EOGR.

The first modification, capable to use AHM, is an MiG-29S (9-13S), manufactured by a small series. There are separate messages on modernisation of serial MiG-29 (9-12) (9-13) to the S standard With but real acknowledgement at me are not present, and messages in an open press, are often written by people not knowing a real state of affairs. Moreover some publications are notorious desinformation.

Except the SM & SMT program, are capable to use AHM planes: MiG-29BM (Belarus ~ 60 airplanes, also can use EO & LASER giuded weapons [laser in Passive mode only]) and airplanes some versions SD and SE, created for export ONLY.

A capability to use AGM on 9-12, 9-13 has appeared only with program SM & SMT. However the program run slowly. It's BIG PROBLEM for RUSSIAN AF.

The first SMT have gone into service in 2004-2006 instead of in 1998 as write some.

It was planned to convert 20 MiG-29 (9-12) in 1999, only 2 or 3 airplanes however have been converted.

Apropos HUD captions I already spoke, I will not repeat... look's like it is similar useless.

P.S according MiG-29 manual 'TWS' scan rate is 1 frame in second;

You know lindr2, our MiG-29(9-12B) was capable to carry mixed weapon loadouts from day one (since 1987), namely 2xR-60, 2xR-73 and 2xR-27. Onboard computer for early 29's can't handle more then 2 rocket types, but ex-YU and Iraqi MiG's were capable for that. And don't give me some "manual sh**" about it any more, 'case I know that for sure. BTW, my late uncle was pilot in our AF and I searched his manuals and notes about that. (all what I'm saying here is - real life is one thing and "manuals" are second one and can be wrong)

291mc0.jpg

we had this mixed stuff from day one

You know my friend that I'm at your side most of the time (naturaly), but give a brake a bit about MiG-29's for a while. Just enjoy and fly the plane, or improve yours (good though MiG weapon pack)

Regards,

Starfighter2

Edited by starfighter2

TSA(MF) is much proper to identify the team

Meaning?

Simply

The State of Art (Mirage Factory)

A very good work as usual!

I hope that new Tomcat will be off the pipe soon!

:ok:

You know lindr2, our MiG-29(9-12B) was capable to carry mixed weapon loadouts from day one (since 1987), namely 2xR-60, 2xR-73 and 2xR-27. Onboard computer for early 29's can't handle more then 2 rocket types, but ex-YU and Iraqi MiG's were capable for that.

Regards, Starfighter2

I talking only about Soviet / Russian MiG-29 (9-12) & (9-13), NOT about OTHERS.

SOVIET / RUSSIAN 9-12 & 9-13 CAN't USE AHM BEFORE RADAR HARDWARE & SOFTWARE MODERNISATION.

AND 9-13 SOVIET / RUSSIAN radar don't have AG mode BEFORE RADAR HARDWARE & SOFTWARE MODERNISATION.

P.S. I'm autor some parts of flight manuals (not MiG's), if someone don't like this, let's try make it better.