Sign in to follow this  
column5

TMF MiG-29s Released!

Excellent work guys  :clapping:

Edited by Wolf65

LINDR2

It's not the matter will you like something or not, nobody doubt your expertise, and I know what you talked about(Russian versions), all what I'm saying is - there are some exceptions you know. This is only the game, enjoy it.

Of course, nothing is perfect, and anything can be improved.

BTW, this is not personal attack on you, so no need to be nervous.

Cheers

Edited by starfighter2

Guys,

This is supposed to be fun.

If there are corrections to be made, now is not the time to make them.

Basically, unless the release causes a CTD, BSOD or is outright unflyable, wait a few days to post your bug reports/suggestions. It's just common sense.

Enjoy it for what it is...a simulation.

FC

A world exclusive for C5! Well done sir. And thanks to all TMF for these great planes.

LINDR2

It's not the matter will you like something or not, nobody doubt your expertise, and I know what you talked about(Russian versions), all what I'm saying is - there are some exceptions you know. This is only the game, enjoy it.

Of course, nothing is perfect, and anything can be improved.

BTW, this is not personal attack on you, so no need to be nervous.

Cheers

Lindr2 is right.

MiG-29 9-12/9-13/9-13S can not use any A/G Guided weapon.

And MiG-29 9-13S is start to carry R-77s.Which isn't useable in MiG-29 9-12/9-13.

About some MiG-29 9-12/9-13/9-13S carry A/G weapons?

They must be MiG-29SE or MiG-29SD.

Or some update.

And in LOMAC,some of Su-27/MiG-29 avionics is not right.

Edited by Erwin_Hans

Anything not satisfactory with the MiG-29 just bring it to PMs, no need to make an issue out of it. If I'm in the mood to rivet count right now it would be about the lack of the RMAF version (some hybrid with all the thingamajigs of an -S's capability, including some A2G, on a 9-12's body, and yes, a refuel probe).

Then again...that constitutes rivet counting.

Edited by kct

Lindr2 is right.

And in LOMAC,some of Su-27/MiG-29 avionics is not right.

Listen, I did my homework regarding MiG-29 long ago - before you'r even born :smile:

This supposed to be fun - say FastCargo and he is right.

Of course that lindr2 is right, but again - TMF made EXCELLENT mod here, so - this is just a game - please enjoy it and fly with one of the best mods so far - TMF MiG-29.

Cheers

Sit down and chill with a jug of beer too. Or a vodka.

Amazing...

It will make life over European and Parani skies... interesting in the mid-80's.

As for the polemic on details, guys, it's a simple .INI job to "correct" these things to your liking, live with it, it's not as if the 3D model wasn't top-notch, the FM wasn't convincing or the pit was an A-4 repaint. -_-

I never understood the need to fuss about things requiring only a text editor and 5mn of your time to "correct".

Listen, I did my homework regarding MiG-29 long ago - before you'r even born :smile:

Of course that lindr2 is right, but again - TMF made EXCELLENT mod here, so - this is just a game - please enjoy it and fly with one of the best mods so far - TMF MiG-29.

Cheers

Here here :iagree:

I don`t worry if something isn`t perfect from day one, it`s damn good that`s sure but if some people like lindr2 come around and improves it, why not, always welcomed. They don`t do it to harm someone.. just for the mall bit of perfection and ... "for us" the comunity <--- so relax everybody :grandpa:

Here we f***ing go again.....and you all wonder why I have given up on this hobby.

Magnificent Aircraft! Many thanks to all who worked on it. Works great it SF2 - once you figure weapons editing out...

What is impressive on this mod, it`s the pit and the fps... works very smooth, I expected a huge fps hit when flying in pitview

Here we f***ing go again.....and you all wonder why I have given up on this hobby.

SEE!!!!!!!!..... I said not to realease it . :grandpa:

oh large pack, haven`t looked on the filessize, good work on this.

As I see it`s designed for the MF weaponspack, I haven`t installed it, may I post later a generic loadout.ini?! is it ok?

Cheers

OF COURSE TMF WORK ALWAYS EXCELLENT, However any tough job, and airplane creation in a simulator it very much the TOUGH JOB, is always accompanied by errors.

If would put did not concern Russian airplane, I probably would keep silent. But SOVIET / RUSSIAN AIRPLANE concerns ANY me DIRECTLY as I and my father we work in this sphere very much for a long time. My father participated in activities on Su-17M4, Su-24, Su-27, 30, 34 and others, my achievements are much more modest, I only participate 10 years in creation of a radars.

I write the posts not that will become famous and to anger someone.I only wish to apply the knowledge on advantage to our community. When you create an airplane, it is necessary to use various, it is frequent with contradictions. Besides while translating from Russian on English and back often there are problems, I well know it on work with India.

I simply wish to help.

Congratulations on the release, and thank you! Just d/l'd all 3 and will be testing 'em out shortly.

Top noch quality model, top noch skins, perfect FM, great avionics standard, the nicest cockpit I ever see... :yahoo: :Yahoo: :yahoo:

This is Mig-29A by The Mirage Factory! :spartak: :fans: Not Sparta :biggrin:

I feel in its cockpit like in heaven. This is what is needed :good:

Czech/Czechoslovak Mig-29A version is damn great satisfaction for me. Slovak skins will be finished soon I believe.

Thank you to all who worked on these beauties.

This is BIG step forward on quality scale.

Edited by kukulino