Sign in to follow this  
AROTH

Oops - what happened here?

Tonite I attempted to file several claims per the usual way. As usual, in the end, some of them get confirmed and others don't - no problem there. However, with my last pilot, I filed claims on three different occasions and received a message I have never seen before, stating something to the effect that my claims were erroneous and will be rejected outright. I went back to the claim forms in all three cases to double check my info, and seeing nothing different from the past , attempted to submit them again, still with the same results.

Anyone else seen this and have any idea what it means?

:blink:

Tonite I attempted to file several claims per the usual way. As usual, in the end, some of them get confirmed and others don't - no problem there. However, with my last pilot, I filed claims on three different occasions and received a message I have never seen before, stating something to the effect that my claims were erroneous and will be rejected outright. I went back to the claim forms in all three cases to double check my info, and seeing nothing different from the past , attempted to submit them again, still with the same results.

Anyone else seen this and have any idea what it means?

:blink:

Happened to me when I misspelled the witness's name, or if I left out a vital piece of info, like the craft type, or if it was killed or not. Usually it was the misspelling of a squadmate's name. Hope that helps!

The couple of times I have had this happen to me was when I was trying to claim more than I shot down. As an experiment (honest, I wasn't trying to cheat :whistling: ), I have input three when I know for a fact it was only one or two. When I put in the actual number, or fewer, it is accepted as a claim.

I do not mean to imply that you are trying to cheat, just that perhaps it's in the numbers...? Maybe credit is being given to a squaddie for one of yours...?

I think Zommoz has it right. I think the issue arises when your claim exceeds what the program thinks you got. It's fine if you claim less, which I have several times, but gives the error if you claim more, which I apparently did once.