Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

AI won't land, they crash

I don't know if it is fixable, but your flight's AI crash into the airfield and explode, should you follow your lead all the way back. I like to fly By Rank.

The good news:

1) They crash into the right home field.

2) The 3D mini-desasters don't get registered by the manager, they all live it.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Yes, That really seems to be the case..

I've wondered that a bit.

I fly by the rank too. And slightly above the formation :biggrin:

I don't know if it is fixable, but your flight's AI crash into the airfield and explode, should you follow your lead all the way back. I like to fly By Rank.

The good news:

1) They crash into the right home field.

2) The 3D mini-desasters don't get registered by the manager, they all live it.

Thanks,

Dirk.

I don't know how much any of you know about CFS series but the aircraft have never been able to land properly since CFS1.

However all is not lost as we are working on this but cannot say when Tom will have a working solution.

Workaround is to land first - they will hold back - and then exit the mission.

HTH

WM

I don't know how much any of you know about CFS series but the aircraft have never been able to land properly since CFS1.

However all is not lost as we are working on this but cannot say when Tom will have a working solution.

Workaround is to land first - they will hold back - and then exit the mission.

HTH

WM

(I never really liked CFS3 so I don't remember. In BoB2 they all land, and sometimes there are literally dozens of them going down with you, lol. Not really a big issue anyway.)

Winder, while we are on it, could you pls swap The Flight Lead and your Wingman in the briefing, because in 3D they are opposite now.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Edited by Dirk98

(I never really liked CFS3 so I don't remember. In BoB2 they all land, and sometimes there are literally dozens of them going down with you, lol. Not really a big issue anyway.)

Winder, while we are on it, could you pls swap The Flight Lead and your Wingman in the briefing, because in 3D they are opposite now.

Thanks,

Dirk.

In 1.26 you will always be elected to lead the strike missions (otherwise it goes by Rank or always lead as per workshops for any other mission type) - and it is stated in the briefing text - this so you can order wingmen to attack targets as you wish..

HTH

WM

In 1.26 you will always be elected to lead the strike missions (otherwise it goes by Rank or always lead as per workshops for any other mission type) - and it is stated in the briefing text - this so you can order wingmen to attack targets as you wish..

HTH

WM

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. For example in the Briefing it is stated:

Flight1

Tock Powell

Rayn Aldaine

Todd Cottrell

Dirk Black (Player)

Timothi O'Keefe -- (Wingman)

In the game I turn on the labels occasionally (there's a button assigned on my joystick) to take a look who's where and you see the labels:

Fligth Lead - Timothi O'Keefe

--------

-------

Tock Powel - your Wingman (something like that).

Not an issue of course.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Edited by Dirk98