Sign in to follow this  
kreelin

Mirage Factory Mig-29 (Soviet)

Mirage Factory Mig-29 (Soviet)

The Mirage Factory presents the mighty Mig-29 in High Def.

This model represents one used by the Soviet AF.

Please Read the readme and enjoy it.

Cheers

TMF

:ok::ok::ok:

Fantastic work!!!

Thank,s TMF!

Who made this FANTASTIC cockpit??

Mago, our Mexican Connection!

Well I downloaded all four packages (and now have 13 MiG-29's!!) but flew the MiG-29A from this one first my favourite SF2.

Chapeau! It's a winner!

With this plane you guys just set the standard for the next ten years of add-ons!

I hate you :skull:

With this plane you guys just set the standard for the next ten years of add-ons!

I hate you :skull:

Come'on Bob... Your Tornado kicks ass too :ok: And I can't wait your next plane :wink:

This Release is amazing. The high quality is obvious, the stock skins look great. It improves the balance of the game by giving the soviet-side more modern Aircraft, from the era that I am familiar with. The lower detail Aircraft LOD's are included so my framerate won't suffer. I found the package to be a bit too big, so I only keep the variants I prefer. But surely these will never leave my 'Wings over' install. Thanks!

Any other Strike Fighter 2 users some what knowledgeable in adding weapons with the note pad having difficulties getting the game to recognize the center line fuel tank?

GREAT WORK !!!

small question: what is the difference between 3D models MiG-29A CCCP and Russian because the LOD/OUT files are different?

Any other Strike Fighter 2 users some what knowledgeable in adding weapons with the note pad having difficulties getting the game to recognize the center line fuel tank?

Yes. It took me a while to get the centreline tank, and I think I did it the long way around, but I got there in the end. I'll try to send it to you.

Edited by Spinners

Change of plan. I'll upload it for the benefit of everyone who has SF2 (it's awaiting permission).

Just drop the folder into your weapons folder (you might need to create one if you haven't added any weapons yet) and you'll need to amend one line in the data.ini although I'd also amend the loadout.ini as well to save having to add it to your wingman, flight or squadron.

Cool. Nice work man. And good looking out by posting it for all members.

Well Done Mirage Factory Team!!!!

I don`t think there is an external difference between russ and CCCP version, just internal and wires in the pylons ;-)

you should get an award for this masterpiece - modders of the month :groupwave:

:good: This is the best Mig 29 Mod out there. I have to say a big thank you to the Mirage Factory team! The cockpit is superb! The plane is fantastic! :clapping::clapping:

But I was just wondering where I could get the MIG29WTANK?

I have the complete community weapons pack but I can't seem to find it. I just wanted it to load up during Recon missions.

If anybody can help me, please, please..

just give me where I can find it.

Thanks!