Sign in to follow this  
kreelin

Mirage Factory Mig-29 (Soviet)

Any other Strike Fighter 2 users some what knowledgeable in adding weapons with the note pad having difficulties getting the game to recognize the center line fuel tank?
I finally just gave up and used another drop tank as a substitute. No matter what I did, I couldn't get SFP1 to recognize the MiG-29 centerline tank.

Unfortunately, almost never answer about the machines ...

But now I decided to make a call ...

The model is made very high quality and precision, and this only adds more fun when using it (!)

Much attention is paid to even the smallest details (!)

The only thing I am always surprised, because it is misuse of the Russians, the letters denote the modified MiG-29: Russian letter "С" denotes an English "C" that, when translated back into the Russian language means "Ц" - a model of this version does not exist (!).

The correct designation of the МиГ-29С version in English would look like this: MiG-29S (!).

You are right ofcourse but the explanation for that exists.

NATO name for MiG-29 is Fulcrum, and for 9.13 MiG-29S, NATO codename is Fulcrum-C

Thus we call it MiG-29C :wink:

So in a way it's not incorrect, it's just named from the perspective of the other side :)