Sign in to follow this  
macelena

f*** IRA

Tomorrow will be 5 years since Madrid attacks, killing 192

But tonight a cop was killed, as two troopers were killed past sunday in Northern Ireland,

so if sometimes its f*** Al-Qaida or ETA, today should be The f*** IRA day. May them stop bitching,

go get a life or loose it at all.

RIP to dead

Fighting terrorists is like playing whack-a-mole, which is one of many reasons why Spain shouldn't have made that deal with AQ. Still, sorry to hear that some of your guys were killed.

Spain shouldn't have made that deal with AQ.

I´m not sure to get what you mean. We tried to get peace talks with ETA (twice) following the Ulster example,

but no deal with Al-Qaida

These sad people are living in the past and do NOT represent the views of ANY of the population in either Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. Even Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams has condemned the attack.

The idiots who carried out the attack have failed to accept that the people of both jurisdictions of this island are just sick and tired of war and tit-for-tat killings. Why the hell else would former blood enemies be together in government in the North? It makes me wonder if the 'Real' IRA and 'Continuity' IRA have ever asked themselves that.

A quote from a character in a British sitcom comes to mind ........... "Continuity my a@se!"