i have WoI and the mig-21 pack for it, and i wernt throught to change the pits, and when i finished, all but one are no longer in the aircraft listing. i put the proper file in the aircraft folder, and also changed the cockpit data in the aircraft info file. what am i doing wrong?

i have WoI and the mig-21 pack for it, and i wernt throught to change the pits, and when i finished, all but one are no longer in the aircraft listing. i put the proper file in the aircraft folder, and also changed the cockpit data in the aircraft info file. what am i doing wrong?

I suggest you look at the critical files, the aircraft ini and the aircraft.data.ini to start with. The aircraft.ini is listing the pointers for the system to find the collection of files that makes up your aircraft. Open the aircraft.ini in notepad and open a windows explorer with your aircraft folder highlighted in the left panel which should list the files in that folder in the right panel. Look very carefully at each of the files in the open notepad and try to find it in the file listing in Windows Explorer. Check carefully for spelling and dashes and underlines. The notepad list is the master and you should have each file in your file list referenced in the top section of the aircraft.ini. Once you have validated that, make sure the aircraft.ini file is named the same as the aircraft folder in the left panel in Windows Explorer. If all that doesn't work then you may have made a change in one of the .ini files that is incomplete. The program demands to see everything right and if anything does not match, the program just gives up and moves on to the next aircraft and leaves your wounded bird off the list. If you suspect you may have made a mistake changing an .ini file, then go through each change you have made.

If all else fails, delete the aircraft and reinstall. Then modify carefully next time.

Edited by Jug