Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT anyone noticed?

How pleasant the forum is?

No trolling, no snide remarks....just good old fashioned banter!...the Mods must be bored rigid!!! :biggrin:

Bugger off, nancy boy. :f***:

Damn, I've been itching for a chance to use that smilie for ages, and it doesn't work.

Edited by Siggi

Bugger off, nancy boy. :f***:

Damn, I've been itching for a chance to use that smilie for ages, and it doesn't work.

:rofl:

I extend the digitus impudicus and pluck yew!!! :biggrin:

You know what's funny? If you look at the whole list of smileys available in this forum, one of them is shooting the bird loud and proud, and the code for it is uncensored between the colons.

I wonder if you'd get punished by the mods for using it, considering the forum provides it :D. Still I won't be using it out of a sense of decorum.

Edited by Bullethead

Yes it is very pleasant and constructive. Aren't we the happy bunch though? We have our wonderful sim and new forum. We are feeling the "love" I quess. Enjoy it, for someone who is not so happy will come along and try to piss on our picnic. And that is not an invitation!

But it's my belief that the "Warning 0%" has a calming effect on many here :biggrin:

Chester Puller once said "There's a fine line between a Navy Cross and a general court martial." And he should know ;).