I downloaded those new ejection seats, but have no idea wich planes use the specific seat.. sometimes there is a hint, but the ACES... I don`t know.. does someone has a list of the planes and seat wich where used?

Someone pointed out the version of the ACES II uploaded here are meant for use with aircrafts using side-mounted flight sticks (ala the F-16 and F-22).

Edited by kct

ACES II is currently used on F-15A/B/C/D/E, F-16 A/B/C/D, B-1B, B-2, A-10 and was used in F-117A aircraft, as well as on F-15s and F-16s of 16 other nations. An advanced version has been selected for the F/A-22.

The Mk.10A is used on Tornados.

The Mk.10L is used on BAe Hawk, CF-18 Hornet, Embraer AMX, Mirage 2000, SIAI Marchetti S211, SAAB JAS 39 Grippen, SOKO Galeb IV and Super Galeb G4, SOKO Orao, Tucano et al.

And the SJU5 is used on F/A-18A/B Hornets.

PS.: All these informations were researched, the Martin-Baker's I looked at it's own web site.

I did that to know which seat to put on the aircrafts.

Edited by pablitoVPT

Too late to say a word...

K-36D in all new russian fighters/bombers... ummm... but by the way you already know that :biggrin:

Thanks to you to trust your (virtual) life in my seats :wink:

Thanks to the whole community... And I'll like to thanks to any modder releasing new planes to include my seats either within the release or as default DATA.ini seat... But that is to much to ask, don't you think?

AleDucat, your seats are just awesome!

My F-15s, F-16s, etc are all pimped! :rockon:

What seat does the F-14 use?

The Iran's F-14 use the Mk.7, the F-14D uses the Mk.14, but the others F-14 variants I don't know which they use.

hahahaha! Seems that they are becoming collectables! Have to do a "hard to find one", not publicly available or something :biggrin:

The others F-14 I think are using the GRU-7/A:

3.jpg

4.jpg

If you can't see the images, please click here.

Edited by AleDucat

AleDucat, you are correct: F-14A and B use(d) the Martin Baker GRU-7A, the D uses the NACES.

Great seats, great skinds, simply awesome.

Quick question though; how do we install these seats if the aircraft in question does not have any seat coordiantes in the data.ini file?

Many thanks

Andy.

Just use the same coordinates as for the pilot.

I think I write a readme for every seat. If not (I'm human), plase ask again in this post and I'll attach the corresponding readme.

Yep, the stock seats you have to fudge, but the third party guys who've made some were very clever and kept the center of the seat the same position as the pilot...brilliant!

Make's life SO much easier...

FC