Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Not a pilot...just playing on a computer with no risk to my life!

Simulators allow us to do all sorts of things most of us will never have a chance to do. More importantly, when it comes to combat flight simulators, no sane person aware of the full implications and ramifications of enduring combat would willingly choose combat for the sheer sake of it. Weapons and systems parameters are important when considering the possibilities of combat, but mostly it is the human factor that prevails or fails in all areas.

Once you have mastered the art of ini file extraction, you can change pretty much anything you want. If you don't like something dont whine about it, just open up the appropriate file in Notepad and change the offending value or instruction.

Just remember, the lump of meat between your ears is the most important thing you have available to you in combat, and when you're playing a game on your computer. Unlike real life, when you're playing a Thirdwire sim everything is in your control.

I, for one, am eternally grateful for the tens of thousands of hours modders around the world have sacraficed so I can enjoy myself flying and driving for nearly an equal amount of time.

Cheers,

Damien

Just remember, the lump of meat between your ears is the most important thing you have available to you in combat, and when you're playing a game on your computer. Unlike real life, when you're playing a Thirdwire sim everything is in your control.

I, for one, am eternally grateful for the tens of thousands of hours modders around the world have sacraficed so I can enjoy myself flying and driving for nearly an equal amount of time.

Cheers,

Damien

Well i'll drink to that mate :ok: