Hi I asked a week ago for some viewlist entries, I worked now on a own VIEWLIST

F5 is shoulder view

Shift - F5 is chase view... but look yourself, pics say more than 1000 words.. if you like it I can release it when it`s ready

Also weaponview with zoom and movement added

Flybyview edited

still WIP and tweaking

Nice colors. :biggrin:

The background is flyby?

I like it...bring it on!

Please, keep going and release it! I for sure will download it!

sometimes you can look trough the mesh so it`s not perfect, depents on the planes shape, hope it`s ok for everyone.

If you keep flying 'till the edge of the (TK's) world, you can see a bunch of weird things... So this will be OK :grin:

For example, I'm creating a new pilot and I need to see my face either pilot to see properly and if your neck and moves his head when some details are wrong .... I can give is very difficult with the increase in F6 or ... F5.

Always finish by pressing the button "P" and seeing all the camera key free "F12."

I really no longer fly for fun, and I'm not interested much in the corners where you can see out of the plane. I am more interested to see all angles into the plane. For example

The weapons bays and see the weapons launched from that position, to note the movement of Flpas ... if they are properly aligned.

The rudder tail, with the opening of the cabin Zoom ... things like that to facilitate your work when searching for your final project details ...

That is what I seek in viewlist.

Your friend then we hope this work and take it as an opinion from a colleague ...

Greetings.

The check 6 will come in handy. the current viewlist mod I have is good for looking the aircraft over and scanning the skies, but its not as helpful in combat.

Will add a move entry to it so you can look around your six... the front "on shoulder view" where should it be? Over or under the plane... something like a pylon view.. the prob is onlythe the planes proportion is different on each bird and the coordinates are the same in the viewlist. Will work on it this week and I think I have done it this weekend

I like the shoulder view as is. A lot of camera shots IRL are taken there so it gives a bit of realism to it.

anyone know how to get rid of the shake and recoil produced by shoulder view-I have used the weps class for best effect but strangely it shakes like crazy on the tarmac but firing induces no kickback....soo close.Any help or directions please

It's definitely a good idea, and been much better to mess with as far as screenshots and various other things :good:

from now seems quite good, also for the creation of videos....

could be possible to get an external padlock view?

i mean a view that rotates around our aircraft like the stock F6 view, but automatically pointed on the selected aircraft?

i already tried working on it on my own, but i couldn't get anything like that.

Some days ago I commented in the spanish forum my idea to perhaps add an "acrobatic view" (see below pics) in viewlist using a variant of SHOULDER VIEW (F5) with a key combination. My intention was to rotate 180º the angle of the view of the tail to see the nose and add a zoom to cockpit, being useful way fixed mode this seen. I have received a experimental VIEWLIST.INI from SUICIDAL and I was testing some during the night, but the result was not good, in addition I am crazy with ANGLES, FOV, FOV MIN/MAX... :crazy: , but I will continue trying, if somebody helps me far better! Great work!

f16_pilot_ted_carlson.jpg

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=24695

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=24696

Note: These last images were obtained simply with FREEVIEW (shift F12) precision and much zoom

Greetings, P.P.

Edited by PeacePuma