Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

LATEST UPDATE PATCH V1.28 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

PATCH 1.28 is now available!

Please see the downloads section on our website for details.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

This will update any version of BH&H to V1.28.

Shows up as patch4v1pt26.rar when I try to download it and is the 1.26 patch, not 1.28

Edited by 02RAF_Puff

Thanks POl downloading now... you guys really do need some R&R ;)

Hi Pol,

Just did a mission with the new 1.28 and when i came out of warp i was upside down still.. also i noticed that the second flight in my jasta crashed when i came out of warp (they were going low high low high.. crash) this was Jasta 12 April 1918.. Hope this is some useful info ;)

Anyways besides that everything i can see is just great, I especially like how your wingman remember to find you again right when you press R.. not like before where it seemed sometimes they had a mind of their own and wanted the Blue max as a one man air force ha,ha.. besides that im graetly satisfied!!

Hurra!!

Blue781

Best to post issues not in this thread Blue781, this is for announcments.

Warp issue is NOT fixed in 1.28.

Use the workaround :

Avoid using AUTO TRIM CTRL-A

Or switch it off before warp and re-enable after warp.

oops sorry wrong area... will use the workaround

PATCH 1.28 is now available!

Please see the downloads section on our website for details.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

This will update any version of BH&H to V1.28.

Wow!! You guys never give up. The last time I was on. I was still under the latest patch of 1.25! Now, you are up to 1.28 (1.28a now!)..

My question is: What would be the last and final patch anyway (if this has been determined yet)?

I am busy working on my new desktop computer which runs XP operating system (I have been playing around with FSX for the time being). However, I will be getting back to OFF soon (multiplaying perhaps) for both VISTA Laptop and XP Desktop... The reason why I have asked this question...

1.28a is the latest and final patch for Over Flanders Fields - Between Heaven and Hell. The Devs have said after that patch, which is now available, OFF P3 is finished except for minor database tweaking now and then.

Hellshade

1.28a is the latest and final patch for Over Flanders Fields - Between Heaven and Hell. The Devs have said after that patch, which is now available, OFF P3 is finished except for minor database tweaking now and then.

Hellshade

Roger, Hellshade. I will probabably wait until the final patch is finally initialized before getting back to multiplaying. I just hate taking the time installing each patch to avoid that ghastly 'mismatched aircraft error' and so fore. Thanks.

Deadmeat,

Looks like I was wrong, I'm happy to say. Winder just clarified in another thread that 1.28a is NOT the final P3 patch. They are just no longer doing P3 content update. No more added features and stuff. Specifically he said that they are aware that low level AI isn't as aggressive or challenging as it is at the higher altitudes and they are working on fixing it. Just when I think this flight sim couldn't get any better...

Hellshade

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..