Sign in to follow this  
Schlissefahrt

Logging missions.

So, I know we can input whatever we like into the claims section, but lets say that we want as much immersion as we can get, and we would like to add comments to our logged flights section of the log. Is there a way to make them stay? I just wrote about a half page on the mission I just flew, and when I went back to the dossier later, I noticed it was simply not there :P I was upset to say the least. Its not super important I guess, but for those who like this kind of craziness, it'd be fun to be able to also write in our log for extra detail.

No Law Against starting your own log book, for those times you feel like giving your keyboard a work out.

Might even play Barber's Adagio for strings, while you type. Now that's really mood music :good:

:P Well yeah, now I could go out and get my own leatherbound logbook, but as much as I love realism, I'd say that would be a little bit overboard haha. And yes on the music, great stuff.

:P Well yeah, now I could go out and get my own leatherbound logbook, but as much as I love realism, I'd say that would be a little bit overboard haha. And yes on the music, great stuff.

Are you saying I've gone off the deep end? :lol:

So, I know we can input whatever we like into the claims section, but lets say that we want as much immersion as we can get, and we would like to add comments to our logged flights section of the log. Is there a way to make them stay? I just wrote about a half page on the mission I just flew, and when I went back to the dossier later, I noticed it was simply not there :P I was upset to say the least. Its not super important I guess, but for those who like this kind of craziness, it'd be fun to be able to also write in our log for extra detail.

Hi Schlissefahrt, You could always post your log in the "Reports from the front" section of the forum...

Um, you do know that you need to click "View Claims" in order to see your claims until they are confirmed, yeah?

Are you saying I've gone off the deep end? :lol:

HA! Well I guess so :P

And yes Geier, I know how to view claims. I was just talking about the log itself, ot the claims. Some strange characters on these boards :biggrin: