Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Was thinking of doing this....

Dunno if it's on anybody else's todo list, but since the only Rafale is only available at Capun's site, and that it would be a violation of their site's rules to take their models and upload 'em here, I thought of making my own so one can be available here too. I already got the schematic pics setup in max, but if somebody here is already building one, I'll stop before I start working on it.

If you do the Rafale, I can help you with it's FM/Data.ini.

By the way, can you send me the current Apache lod? Have you kept working on it?

I lost the DATA.ini I was doing due a virus :sad: but the good news is that the new one I'm doing is better, I've learnt a lot since I started the lost one...

Alex

If you do the Rafale, I can help you with it's FM/Data.ini.

By the way, can you send me the current Apache lod? Have you kept working on it?

I lost the DATA.ini I was doing due a virus :sad: but the good news is that the new one I'm doing is better, I've learnt a lot since I started the lost one...

Alex

Yeah no problem. I actually forgot to give you the lod that has the adjustments of the pivot point. Also, FC and I were discussing in great deal the other night on a realistic way to set it up as a single FM for both the player and the AI. I'll send you a PM that explains in detail, along with the updated LOD tonight.

Edited by serverandenforcer

Just for the sake of... I want to state something:

If you do the Rafale, I'll write it's DATA.ini from scratch, in despite of it already existing over there, just for the pride of doing by my self.

That's all.

Alex

Just for the sake of... I want to state something:

If you do the Rafale, I'll write it's DATA.ini from scratch, in despite of it already existing over there, just for the pride of doing by my self.

That's all.

Alex

Well I guess it looks like I don't have much choice in the matter then.

WIP PIC

Erwin is building a singleseater Rafale C, so your is very welcomed.. I have edited the Rafale from Capun so heavily with the help of this comunity, that it`s now playable and flyes realy good.

Hope to see a nice WIP threat ;-)

I have already the avionnic done for this beast, so if you want me in the team... I'm also ready to do the skin if you want. And finnaly i can assist for the data.ini.

Data.ini is mine! My precious! :biggrin:

Avionics, all yours. Maybe you can even help me with a couple of projects I have... almost stuck with avionics (and it implemetion within the cockpits): PakFA and ACA90.

Anyway, you have to talk with serverandenforcer about that.

Alex