Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Where are the Fraps captures?

If you can....I would love to watch some dog fights.

Cheers~

Have you watched Parky's great videos on the OFF site? Those are almost tutorials in aiming. Wonderful stuff.

These I made some weeks ago, when I had no TrackIR yet.

If you hadn't seen them on the old forum; enjoy.

Ride of the Valkyries

End of a Hunter

Day of the Albatros

Unfortunately, after patching and with TrackIR on, I don't get reasonable framerates anymore,

so I can't make movies right now. But I'm upgrading, and in a couple of weeks, I'll produce more.

Edited by Olham

Hey Olham,

Just watched one of these again (End of a Hunter). Let me just say you're more than ready for online. I'm very impressed with your fighting without TrackIR!! What a limitation. For some reason, my TrackIR doesn't work in MP (I'm sure it's just my install, 'cause it seems to work for everyone I'm flying against), so I get a taste of the old hat-switch viewing there, and me no likey! I figured out how to use padlock, though, and that makes things much better, when one view just follows my target and I can jump in and out of it.

Anyway, looking forward to more video when the new rig is up and running. I may have to try this FRAPS thing.

Great shot, Sitting Duck! More, please!

Great shot, Sitting Duck! More, please!

As soon as i can afford to pay another pilot to fly really slow and then turn RIGHT into me.....

dogfighting in the alps

Great shot!

Bleech!!! Zis guy iz shootink up all der beautiful Albatros! Vait, until vee meet, Tripehound!

Isn't it great to have TWO of them guns?

I have way more screen shots than videos (the videos I do have are not very cinematic) so I made a slide show. First time ever putting something on Youtube. Criticism is welcome.

Watched all of yours Olham. First rate job. I particularly liked you choice of music. I prefer the classical type stuff to the rock. The music is what sets the tone of course.

Jammer, that was excellent! Beautiful screenshots, and nice music and very nice integration of fraps in the slide show. Very much enjoyed it!

Thank you, Jammer

You will soon come up with something similar? Your slideshow is promising! And nice music -

please, show us some moving action!