Sign in to follow this  
Chaser617

Bobrock, need your permission to mod the Tornado F.3

Bobrock, since you released the Tornado F.3 I've been toying with making (IE doing an INI edit) of it to turn it into the 'What If' Maelstorm FRS.4I came up with a while back as the competitor to the 'What If' Hornet FRS for he Royal Navy. I was wondering if I could have your permission to do some INI edits and try to come up with a RN appropriate skin to turn it into the 'multi-role' carrier version.

I'm still around, I've been having trouble getting on line at times and ICQ is crapping out all over the place for me, which will explain to Dave why he hasn't seen me on that for a good month or so. But yeah, I know he's a signatory to the freeware act I just like to get permission as best I can anyways. I'm not exactly sure how successful this projects going to be though, since I've got limited hardpoints to play with but if I get his permission, I can start work. I'm tempted to ask if he could 'modify' the win to give it one more hardpoint each but that's asking too much of a moddler just for a small project like this.:)