Sign in to follow this  
column5

NATO Fighters III Released

For anyone who isn't getting the decals to show up on the Javelin FAW9, please paste this into your decal.ini in the 85 folder in the JavelinFAW9 folder...let it completley overwrite your old stuff.

Oops. Will patch it in NF4. :dntknw:

A huge thanks for doing this, Column5! :good:

If I can play only one jet sim, it's WOE with NatoFighters III!!! Well done.

Ooh, that would be a tough one between ODS and NF3, actually! I'll take both, with a sprinkling of OTC, WOI, SF2, and FE please instead.

Thankyou for NF-3,well worth the wait.

Im having a ball in the "Gina"!!!

Glad you all are enjoying it!

column5Posted Today, 07:32 AM Glad you all are enjoying it!

Oh yeah, I really do. Especially the graphical enhancement with the tile repaint and the widesky mod. It's allways amazing how decent the choice of mods for NF I-III is. Never seen such a decent assortment before.

Great work guys :good: Almost can't wait for NF IV. Meanwhile I sit back and enjoy NF III with the stick in the right, a bottle beer in the left hand and Dwight Yoakams Hillybilly Deluxe Album in my ears :biggrin:

Guest a10boar

Mr.Column5,this is very entertaining!My wife just asked if ''Are you playing that again?!''Guess I need to learn moderation because it's cheaper than a divorce lawyer. :biggrin:

Mr.Column5,this is very entertaining!My wife just asked if ''Are you playing that again?!''Guess I need to learn moderation because it's cheaper than a divorce lawyer. :biggrin:

Woah, please don't let NF3 be responsible for a divorce!!!! :biggrin:

Friends don't let friends ruin a marriage over NF3.

Friends don't let friends ruin a marriage over NF3.

Friends don't let friends fly NF3 drunk either.

Guest a10boar

Sounds like an old Darell Dodd song. :wink:

I took her out to favorite stores,visited mother in law (pretended to like her...again),bought her a laptop,bottle of Johnny Walker (you know what that leads to?Al Bundy would grimace) and now things are content.Yes,even I stepped to a new low of kissing up to play NFS3.What the he** do you people put in these modifications?Do you people have a support group?Can't stop now!Must play!Can still survive on 3hrs sleep and make it to work.

If I ever had to get a divorce (being silly),would anyone be my witness to what great addictions these modifications are?Come on,it's like discovering chocolate and peanut butter allover again! :haha:

Why the heck not?

It's fun splattering MiG bits all over East Germany with a little JD runnin' `round my brain!

:biggrin:

Very nice work done...

Ive started with the f104g and find it very jumpy... Some how it acts like an f 16... The rest of the game is very lovely but when i was playin NF2 f 104 was much less manouvering... Is this a new feature or i did something wrong?

Any way i loved the way f 104 flies now...

Thnx to C5 for this very cool work...

Very nice work done...

Ive started with the f104g and find it very jumpy... Some how it acts like an f 16... The rest of the game is very lovely but when i was playin NF2 f 104 was much less manouvering... Is this a new feature or i did something wrong?

Any way i loved the way f 104 flies now...

Thnx to C5 for this very cool work...

Well the FM for the F-104 was updated with the latest version from the October patch. I'll take it for a spin and see if I can pin down any problems.

Hello.

I'm experiencing unusual long loading times before flight (4-5 minutes).

It loads to 60% just normally, then stays there for about 4 minutes, and for about 1 minute at 80%.

I also have an other WOE install, SF1 and WOI without this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

60% loading terrain

80% loading planes

Lots of extra objects and high-res textures sholud cause delays there.

Mhm, Thanks.

So there is not a lot I can do right?

No there isnt. Large campaigns do that.

der_baer_fm, perhaps you would like to change the original loading.wav file in the flight folder to a favourite 5 minutes song or soundtrack. That may make the wait much more bearable if not enjoyable :wink:

Edited by WLJet

Yeah mines No Quarter.

Great Mod!! one little problem tho, I get a CTD everytime I try to start a campaign mission. I can fly instant action and single missions no problem but i cant start a campaign mission. I installed a vanilla copy of WOE then applied the Oct 2008 patch, then installed nato fighters pats 1, 2, and 3 and this happens. Anyone know what is going on here i'm fairly new to the Strike fighters series finialy upgraded from Fighters Anthology and Janes USAF.

Thanks

Gamma

Great Mod!! one little problem tho, I get a CTD everytime I try to start a campaign mission. I can fly instant action and single missions no problem but i cant start a campaign mission. I installed a vanilla copy of WOE then applied the Oct 2008 patch, then installed nato fighters pats 1, 2, and 3 and this happens. Anyone know what is going on here i'm fairly new to the Strike fighters series finialy upgraded from Fighters Anthology and Janes USAF.

Thanks

Gamma

Look at page 2 in this tread. it may solves your problem.

Look at page 2 in this tread. it may solves your problem.

nope already tried reinstalling twice making sure to check the instilation path and no joy.

p.s. I am running vista if that makes a difference

Edited by Gamma

When exactly does the CTD occur? When you hit the "Campaign" option on the main screen or sometime after?

When exactly does the CTD occur? When you hit the "Campaign" option on the main screen or sometime after?

At the mission loading screen when it hits 80%. I tried sever different squadrons and diff planes and it do the same every time

Edited by Gamma