Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone know of SEA skins for this plane or any for that matter? i have it in my WOV install and is my fav bird. Did not know if any Southeast Asia skins made for it. thx.?

Someone ought to re-do the physical model and make it actually a T-45, rather than a painted up Hawk. Needs beefed up gear, single ventral fin, hook, etc. That would be cool.

Would it be possible to make some South Vietnamese skins. Since, the f-5's were given to them during the war, why not some t-45's.

Does anyone know of SEA skins for this plane or any for that matter? i have it in my WOV install and is my fav bird. Did not know if any Southeast Asia skins made for it. thx.?

No SEA, but I did this about 4 years ago.....

USAFjpg.jpg

Pappy

No SEA, but I did this about 4 years ago.....

Pappy

thats Sweet

Would it be possible to make some South Vietnamese skins. Since, the f-5's were given to them during the war, why not some t-45's.

It would be possible to make the skins of course, but to answer your question of why not, well it would have been hard since the T-45 Ghosthawk didn't fly until like '87 or '88 or something.

How long have we had Hawks for?! I love those little trainers!