Sign in to follow this  
squid

Waiting Maybe In Vain For Developments On Sfp1 ?

In UK SFP1 is ditributed by Just Flight ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...3177340-5215662 ) . Moreover, i found also this , http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...3177340-5215662 , if that is SFP1 included in this package, then things had happened that dont seem promising for the future of SFP1 (sold to Xicat, end of development, sales of frist release had gonne realy bad)

Anyone know something about all this maybe ?

Edited by squid

I can tell you that work is progressing on the 2nd patch..as for the future of SF..I have to say it's bright with all the add-ons and mods being done by members of the community.

I guess Dagger is right. The addons make this sim more and more worthwhile for me. Hell, Marcfighter's site went back up today as well!!!!! So it's a good day!

Just Flight Is Part Of XiCat...

lmao

You Guys know that Right?

Anyway,

XiCat WOnt Touch the Game,

Not to mention ..

ADDONS

granted there May be a different publisher for "Project 2" if it becomes Reality.

Just Flight Is Part Of XiCat...

lmao

You Guys know that Right?

Anyway,

XiCat WOnt Touch the Game,

Not to mention ..

ADDONS

granted there May be a different publisher for "Project 2" if it becomes Reality.

heheh. B)

TK Himself Said There is No Dealings With XiCat.

o Be Of Good Cheer its a Misprint..

Thanks ! :D i figured that out right after my posting :P but was lazy to delete it B)

Edited by squid

;) The patch question is my favorite kind of post to make me laugh (and cry when I see the unnecessary unhappiness it brings)), as I cannot take it seriously anymore, and frankly, I find the game rewarding enough as it is. I sympathize with all those who are in anguish over it, of course, and they are correct in wanting it to appear and I respect them. However, I also feel that all that anguish is a waste of energy and the kind of trap I will not let myself into.