Sign in to follow this  
swambast

Put Brain32 Terrain into YAP2

I really do love the new YAP2 especially the awesome jungle trees/foliage, but Brain32's tile rework is still the masterpiece that I prefer regarding terrain tiles... :kudos:

Can anyone please provide some insight into how I may be able to get this to work within YAP2? Thought it would be easy just copy/paste of the tile sets, but obviously I must be overlooking something, because I'm losing the YAP2 trees/foliage, thanks for any insight!

You have to edit the data ini to match the terrain tiles

copy/paste the entries for the tiles from Green Hell into the data ini from YAP ---MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF THEIR DATA INI FIRST, BEFORE YOU DO

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks Kevin, I actually just kept the YAP2 Data.INI as is - didn't change anything there. Then did a copy/paste of Brain's file sets over, keeping of course the original YAP2 Data.INI - thought that should have worked...

Thanks Kevin, I actually just kept the YAP2 Data.INI as is - didn't change anything there. Then did a copy/paste of Brain's file sets over, keeping of course the original YAP2 Data.INI - thought that should have worked...

Thanks, guys. That thought was swirling around in my little brain while I am eagerly awaiting my YAP II disks. Do I update the terrain to take advantage of the beautiful work in Green Hell? Answer is: but of course.

Does anyone out there have a list of mods for a clean, fully patched WoV installation that fits with YAP2??????

Edited by Jug