Sign in to follow this  
quack74

FYI Changing the skin of the enemy

Just a note to anybody that doesnt know this. If you want to change the appearance of the enemy skin in Single Missions, Ex: If I'm in a Camel and I encounter a flight of Fokker Dr.1's, the Dr.1's don't always have to be "GermanCamo1". You can make it Jasta 11, Jasta 6, etc. etc. Simply by changing the position of the Jasta 11's Texture Set # to [TextureSet001]. Any skin you want can be done this way. Make sure you swap the GermanCamo1 with the Jasta 11's TextureSet #. If Jasta11 was [TextureSet005] than GermanCamo1 is now [TextureSet005]. Make sure you still have the Texture Sets in numerical order. Neat trick. Keeps the game colorful. :good:

Yeah, good advice, but it'd be sooooooo much better if you could select enemy planes and skins via the 'Single Mission' game menu.

Thats something that should have been done a long time ago. That would really make this game. Especially with all the skins, squadrons, and Jastas to chose from. I wouldnt think it to be too hard to do. Just another thing that is time consuming. But would be an awsome addition.