Sign in to follow this  
Hokum

Ansons2's Germany Terrain for SF1... workable in SF2?

Has anyone else tried it? I can select the map, i can select aircraft but i get a CTD when i try and load a mission?

If it cant be done thats fine, i was just wondering if anyone has managed it?

it might not have been updated to work with the latest patch seeing that it is a older mod

it might not have been updated to work with the latest patch seeing that it is a older mod

OK, I was trying to put some WW2 warbirds in and play in europe :) I'll wait and see if anything comes out :)

Guest ansons2
OK, I was trying to put some WW2 warbirds in and play in europe :) I'll wait and see if anything comes out :)

:no: Hello Hokum,

I have SFP1 with latest october 08 patch. The terrain is working fine on my PC. Just check that you have set

correctly the CAT pointer in the germany.ini file to the correct CAT file. Mine is Catfile= ..\Desert\Desert.cat

I do not know what it is for SF2.

About CTD when starting a mission, be sure that you have MinbaseSize = SMALL in the xx_data.ini of your aircraft

as it is often a cause of CTD.

regards

Ansons2

:no: Hello Hokum,

I have SFP1 with latest october 08 patch. The terrain is working fine on my PC. Just check that you have set

correctly the CAT pointer in the germany.ini file to the correct CAT file. Mine is Catfile= ..\Desert\Desert.cat

I do not know what it is for SF2.

About CTD when starting a mission, be sure that you have MinbaseSize = SMALL in the xx_data.ini of your aircraft

as it is often a cause of CTD.

regards

Ansons2

Thanks i'll try the base size, the cat is the same in SF2 as its pretty much just a repack of sf1 with different textures and vista ready.

Just checked the Whirlwind, i was testing has that set already. Hmm. I'll see if it occures with the stock aircraft.