Sign in to follow this  
Beanie

What am I doing wrong!

Hi

As you can see from the attached picture I am still having problems with skinning. can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong - Please!!!!

Beanie

Hi Beanie,

Looking at your pic, all I can see that isn't a 'default' skin is the chequered flag?...and possibly the Fuselage cross and Fuselage skin?

Are you trying to decrease the size of the chequered flag?..if so, that is just the 'scale' command.

It may be worth you having a quick look at some basic photoshop techniques on youtube? (I learned all the basics there)

Just type in "Basic Photoshop Tuitorial" into youtube, grab a pen and some paper (and a Coffee) and have a watch..make notes as you go...though there is nothing much on there specifically for skinning Albatross's!! you will however, find some useful pointers that can be adapted for use in skinning.

I am working as we speak on the mini tuitorial, but don't get downhearted, it's quite a learning curve, and I think you are almost there!..just need a bit more info I reckon!!

Good Luck m8, and please keep asking questions, it's the best way to crack it!

Hi Beanie,

Looking at your pic, all I can see that isn't a 'default' skin is the chequered flag?...and possibly the Fuselage cross and Fuselage skin?

Are you trying to decrease the size of the chequered flag?..if so, that is just the 'scale' command.

Thank you Widowmaker for the help

The chequered flag has a out of place line that is smaller than the rest. On the extended BMP template, it was showing as normal chequered flag.

I am trying to skin a Albrotos DII based on a Jasta 26 plane flown by an unknown pilot.