Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

thank you

wow what a great session at one point we had 9 from usa and the uk total of just over 3.5 hrs of flying, only a few minor sangs but got worked thru themthis has defintly made an encouragement to continue and expand this area, had sevele msg form pl that wanted to join but had prior commitments, even had franz that was able to join us no mic but was able to listen in on teamspeck, poor girl got stuck as my gunner on a few missions and well we got flacked nuff said hahaha,, ill work on some more and have them toghter for the next go round will probably go german side for the next session, keep an eye out for joing folks

and once again thank you for joining

Absolutely great session, Stump. Thanks for hosting. Flying MP with live players on missions is too much fun.

What Griphos said, it was great fun, and I'm looking forward to the next go around. Thanks for hosting it Stumpjumper.

Beard

And I started out on TS but then a personal matter came up and I could not stay with you. I believe I was talking to stumjumper. Thanks. Will be there another time soon. "Ras"

Had a good flight till my joystick/throttle jammed 1/4 open so not enough power to fly with. So I just jumped in as a gunner for stump and therefore I got to look at the stunning scenerey and those lovely black clouds that just got closer and closer. I think that I must be a flack magnet!!

Thanks for a good game.

Flak magnet. That's a good one. I may change my callsign to that!

Flak magnet. That's a good one. I may change my callsign to that!

oh i thank franz has the heads up in our group for that callsign hahaha

Great time everyone! Can't wait to do it again! Once I get a better handle on mission building I will start to host more often.