Sign in to follow this  
Siggi

New DiD killboard.

Jetlag is configuring the new board specific to our needs. It's already up, it just needs fine-tuning. Each nation will have it's own page, plus there will be one for the Aces.

DiD members will need to register and will be responsible entirely for managing their own entries.

Until it's up I'm not going to update the old boards (no point). So just hang in there for a little while longer. :good:

Edited by Siggi

Note of useage.

The Killboard-omatic randomly generates a name for you, based upon your nationality. In that case you would need to have the board generate your name before selecting a pilot within the game (so you could give him the same name).

I know some of you chaps like to choose your own names, but there you have it. :mellow:

Alright, cool Siggi. Thanks. Its not too hard to edit your pilots name in the Dossier files either so...I hope I get a good name :biggrin:

-Rooster