Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

Doves & Hawks Insignia

To all the members of Doves & Hawks:

I think the group needs a logo. Here is what i have come up with. I have sent this to Stumper for his approval as well. The design is reminiscent of a WW1 aircraft insignia. The latin inscription translates to "For the love of the game" which I think describes OFF players in two ways. They love the game of OFF itself AND they love the game of hunting their opponent in the skies over Europe!

I am hoping we can find a way to put his on our aircraft. Let me know what you think. Of course we wont use it without the permission of our fearless leader Stumpjumper!

Nice job axe

its got my vote.

And yeah,,,wouldnt it be cool to get some online squads togther,,,,all with thier own planes...

just one question,,,,i think its gonna clash a little onna dvll (oh god,,not the neiuport...)

Thanks Duck! I hope everyone else likes it as well. I designed the colors to show up well on any paint scheme.

I like it. Looks a bit more German than British, but the latin is right on target, since venatus means game pretty much in the sense of "the chase" or "the hunt." It's got my vote.

Nice to look at.. Though you may not have heard much from me, I hope to be a big part in some future flights... Watch your six!. Thanks much. RAS

Looks great, exemplifies the class of our group... :king:

Edited by GaryR

love it axe deifntly a go for the sqaud, i used the base fiel you sent me and added my touches for it,,

Stumper! I love the nose art! And the tally count is pretty cool as well! Now how can we get the D&H logo on our other members planes?

axe if your home pop on the ts if not ill have to work on puttign standlaoens toghter for everybody

For you folks that prefer the allied colors, how's this!

At work right now Stumper. That's where I have these fancy graphics programs to crank out a logo pretty quick.

The original looks pretty darned good on the Nupe to me. Thanks for the visual, Stump.